• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAMN manager not recognizing edited lots

Started by dossenaandrea, January 14, 2014, 12:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dossenaandrea

Hi!
so i've been using the lot editor and the damn manager for a while now without any problem...now i'm trying to edit the base texture of the v205 parks siding pieces, i save them with the new name and they appear in the plugin folder but they don't appear in the damn manager and i don't know why! i've tried many times now with the same result...any help?
thanks a lot!
Andrea

Kergelen

If you've saved the Lot with a new name, then you have a new Lot and you need to manually DAMN it in order to see the new Lot in the DAMN menu.
Hope this helps.

Links to SC4 websites

dossenaandrea

Kergelen

Well, it depends on the version you are using.

If you have the last version ( Yild's DAMN Manager) is quite easy. Just open the DAMN Manager, look for the Lot in the Plugins Folder (upper left corner) and add to some folder of the DAMN Menu folder (lower left corner). Then "save changes" and it's done.

If you have Daeley's version and SSPTool I can't help you because I never use it. But must be a similar process than Yild's version.

Links to SC4 websites

dossenaandrea

the problem is that the lot is saved in the plugin folder but it's not showing up in the DAMN plugin folder! it is saved but not "existing" for the damn