• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neville_bartos

ok thanks. What about all those other .dat files like the "Golden Bank" etc? Where shall I put them?

BarbyW

All Essentials files should stay in the root of plugins.
For the files like Golden Bank etc you only need to keep the model file which for that particular file is rrr_recover-0x5ad0e817_0x6d691780_0x30000.SC4Model. Look for the file with a .SC4Model extension and keep that - I have a folder called Model files for those - and don't keep the other files or they will grow at the wrong time with poorly modded statistics.
Some of the files may also be named like this: DTEB A.O. Tovitt Tower [Model].dat or this 20 Fenchurch Street_Essential.dat (this style of Essential is not the same as the BSC Essentials or the NDEX Essentials).
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

shovelmonkey

BarbyW

shovelmonkey

And another I can't find: "Dipillo Vineyard" .

46Bit

shovelmonkey: see http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2282.msg67552#msg67552

That post doesn't mention Dipillo Vineyard, but it's included with the mentioned ones there from what I've read so just follow the instructions in that post.

shovelmonkey

Thank you, that indeed fixed my brown box.  :thumbsup:

The ShadoW

A bit o'grumbling regarding 'starter' packs:

1) CO - all cool'n'quiet;

2) CS - dupes between CO and CS, it's bad, but it doesn't matter *that* much, they both C(ommercial) anyway;
  - However, CO$$$ Andover Tower duped as CS$$ and CS$$$ (and R$$$ too - give it a break!);

3) I - duplicated lots here. Starter pack duplicated on itself, SG packs duplicated on itself and of course SG and Starter duplicated between them. Particular examples with Starter pack include:
  - Schwarz Chems by jestarr is in I-HT and I-D;
  - SG Hanson Hosiery Mills is in I-D and I-M.
  (all other dupes are bad, but not really related to the Starter pack itself).

4) R - many CO models used in R lots, and moreover, that models were already used with CO/CS lots. Why dupe in such a manner? To proudly write '...total of <insert big number here> lots'? Examples:
  - CO$$$/CS$$$/CS$$ Andover Tower used as R$$$ lot (designed as CO and duped 4 times - oh joy!);
  - CO$$$ Keaton Plaza used as R$$$ lot (the looks of this one could pass as R as well as CO, but no reason to dupe it between starter packs);
  - Outroph - CO design used as R lot (and this one looks *totally* like a CO - why use it as R?);
  - Sidfeldt - ugly CO design used as R lot (well, ugliness is subjective, but CO design is not);
  - CO$$/CS$$$ Diamond Financial Center used as R$$$ lot (designed as CO);
  - CO$$$ Shiner Tower used as R$$ lot (designed as CO);
  - CS$$ Vanadium used as R$$/R$ lot;
  - CS$$ Zeniathus used as R$$ lot;
  - CO$$$ Jeterson & Focsmann used as R$ lot.

PS: But despite all this problems, I give my wholehearted thanks to the CAM team for their excellent mod :)

BarbyW

When those lots were made there was a distinct lack of good skyscrapers so many models were usedmore than once so that there were actually lots available to grow. It was not a perfect solution but since then more CAMelots have been added to increase variety.
We are trying to add more but it depends on the BATters to provide the models and lotters to use them. If you wish to make any lots please let us know as we need more.

gtaki

May I ask why there are some gray entries in the CAMeLOTs list?
What's wrong with the tower residence 1 & 2 ?

And I would like to notify the cobb Emperador has two lots with different IIDs.
Both are R$$$ stage9. Found in R starter pack and cobb's pack.

RippleJet

Quote from: gtaki on February 21, 2009, 05:36:57 AM
May I ask why there are some gray entries in the CAMeLOTs list?
What's wrong with the tower residence 1 & 2 ?

The original Tower Residences in the starter pack actually got too low an occupancy and too low a growth stage (stage 9 on a 4×3 lot), and they've never been fixed since... They can still be used in the game though, as they are fully CAMpatible.

Better modded ones were later uploaded separately as ks_jpn Tower Residences (stage 11 on a 4×4 lot).

Quote from: gtaki on February 21, 2009, 05:36:57 AM
And I would like to notify the cobb Emperador has two lots with different IIDs.
Both are R$$$ stage9. Found in R starter pack and cobb's pack.

Yes, feel free to use any of them or both. ;)

RippleJet

We have finally found a worthy bat to become the first stage 15 R§§§. :)

ks_jpn batted the 1,030 m tall Al Burj in August 2006.
It is now available on the LEX with a capacity of 12,272 R§§§.

Al Burj (Arabic "The Tower") was proposed in 2003 as the centrepiece of Palm Jumeirah, one of the world's largest man-made islands. It was to be named "The Pinnacle" and rise from the centre of a canal on the trunk of the island. The height was to be 750 m (2,461 ft) tall and consist of 120 floors of luxury apartments but it was replaced by the Trump International Hotel and Tower and moved to the Dubai Waterfront. Although ground levelling and land reclamation had begun on the Dubai Waterfront, construction of the tower never started because of the proximity to the Al Maktoum International Airport.
The location has now been changed again to a plot near Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina, and soil testing has begun. The tower will be the focal point of the developer's, Nakheel's plans for the Ibn Battuta Mall development next to Jumeirah Islands and Jumeirah Lake Towers. It will be the center of the Nakheel Harbour and Tower complex, which will include about 20 smaller towers of up to 90 stories, a marina, and part of the Arabian Canal.

There are three names that have been proposed for the tower. Al Burj, Tall Tower, and Nakheel Tower. None have officially been decided yet although Al Burj is most commonly used. It is most likely that no official name will be given until the tower is approved. Currently the most probable name for the building is Nakheel Tower. The first name given to the tower was Al Burj. The name Al Burj stuck for the longest period of any of the three names. After Al Burj the project was then named Tall Tower. This name only lasted a few months until being switched to the current name, Nakheel Tower.

Projections of Al Burj's final height have varied widely. Nakheel is believed to be engaging in a strategy of secrecy similar to that employed by Emaar with the Burj Dubai. According to officials at Nakheel, the tower was originally designed to be at least 700 m (2,297 ft) tall and have more than 160 floors, although an early render showed the tower with more than 200 floors. Companies involved in the project reported an initial height expectation of 1,600 m (5,249 ft) which was later reduced to 1,200 m (3,937 ft). The latest redesign renamed the project to Nakheel Tower, with a single tower over 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) tall.

In July, 2007, Nakheel CEO Chris O'Donnell was reported to have said that "height isn't everything" and suggested that Al Burj might not be any taller than the Burj Dubai, which is 818 m (2,684 ft). Yet only a week later, Nakheel reaffirmed that the tower would be taller than 1 kilometre. A report on June 20th, 2008 claimed that the tower is planned to be 1,400 metres (4,593 ft) tall.

Kitsune

Under Dirt Camelots...

4x4 Glenni-Knudsenskofactory  4 Knudsen Sko Fabrikk    NDEX Glenni MEGA Props Vol01

neither links work for it.
~ NAM Team Member

RippleJet

Seems like I've forgotten to remove that one...
You may download it here though.

From that zip file you'd need the following two files:

• Glenni-Knudsenskofactory-0x5ad0e817_0xb442246a_0x30000.SC4Model
  • ID$$4_4x4_Glenni-Knudsenskofactory_44e4616b.SC4Lot

Kitsune

And one other question, I have something identifying itself as Stage 10 HK Club thats showing up as a box and that I cant find anywhere. Any idea where I can find it?
~ NAM Team Member

RippleJet

Quote from: Kitsune on March 12, 2009, 10:44:03 AM
And one other question, I have something identifying itself as Stage 10 HK Club thats showing up as a box and that I cant find anywhere. Any idea where I can find it?

Nothing I quickly can remember or recognize... ()what()
What kind of building does the hover query identify it as (office or service and what wealth?). What's the lot size?

Kitsune

~ NAM Team Member

RippleJet

Kitsune

Thanks, somehow I missed it when installing a bunch of other stuff.
~ NAM Team Member

guidemwit

Please help me!!!

I downloaded all of the CAM Farm, both CAM and BAT.

But i have a problem with some farms, they are brown box.
I found that they are part of a CAM file "Install_CSX_FarmsVol01_Revised_BSC.zip" which no need of BAT file.

So, I open its .html file and download every dependencies and farm fields they suggested.
But it doesn't work.
I still have huge brown box in my city.
I  think this problem was found only with stage 1-3 farm (with CAM)

Can someone list the file that come with this zip? so i can check which file i miss.

Thankyou