• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM El-Rail Station.....

Started by Kitsune, August 28, 2007, 12:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I know theres a station for the NAM El-Rail out there, but cant find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks.
~ NAM Team Member

vester

Swamper77 did one. Try to do a search on STEX.

Serkanner

Vester is right ... amazing memory  ;D

just follow this LINK

Kitsune

No, I ment the other El-Rail, the Heavy El-Rail I guess.....
~ NAM Team Member

vester

Well send me the model once, maybe that is why I knew that.

Serkanner

Quote from: Kitsune on August 28, 2007, 01:07:42 PM
No, I ment the other El-Rail, the Heavy El-Rail I guess.....

This is a heavy rail version ... you use the NAM elevated heavy rail puzzle pieces and this station. I don't know any other.

Andreas

GoaSkin converted one of simrolle's S-Bahn stations to a (heavy) elevated rail station as well. I'm not sure if it's still on ST anymore, though.
Andreas

Kitsune

Quote from: Andreas on August 28, 2007, 01:32:11 PM
GoaSkin converted one of simrolle's S-Bahn stations to a (heavy) elevated rail station as well. I'm not sure if it's still on ST anymore, though.

Thats the one I was looking for but none of his works on ST anymore. Are there any others out there?
~ NAM Team Member

Serkanner

Quote from: Andreas on August 28, 2007, 01:32:11 PM

I had forgotten about that one indeed. Unfortunately Goaskin work isn't on the Stex anymore. Hopefully his work can be made available elsewhere.

Andreas

I think I might have that one on my HD - PM me with your e-mail address, and I'll send it to you, once I found it.
Andreas

BigSlark

I thought GoaSkin's work was on a German or Spanish SC4 site? I got his S-Bahn conversions from somewhere other than ST a couple of months ago...

Cheers,
Kevin

Andreas

Well, GoaSkin speaks Spanish as well, so he might have uploaded the file to Capital SimCity as well. Yesterday, he told me that he's trying to create some other elevated heavy rail stations, so there might be some more variety soon. The S-Bahn set is available in German at SimCityPlaza.
Andreas

Serkanner

As an addition to Andreas' post. The original S-Bahn by Simrolle can still be found on the STEX ... HERE! ... but not Goaskin's modification of the station.

Well ... lucky us. Via the "Japanese BAT's" topic here on Devotion I just stumbled on a NAM heavy rail station made by E-N on his website ( http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/) ... the direkt download for the stations is: THIS LINK

One word of warning though is that I have NOT tested this station.

Kitsune

Andreas was nice enough to send me Goaskins - there very nice indeed and fit the purpose. E-N's stations look very good, I use another one like that, so that'll fit too. Who would of though I would get such great variety, thanks for your help people! :)
~ NAM Team Member