• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Various Sunset/rise Pictures from a Lurker

Started by spartanB292, August 28, 2007, 06:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartanB292

Hiya all, rather a lurker i've been, but i'm trying to change that, so here i am.

These are just a few pictures I have taken over time, all sun set/rise aligned, Please tell me if they are too big, i can handle it.......

So, This first one is from here, NH, this January, overnight, it rained at about 15-20 degrees Farenheight, and coated Everything in about 1/4 of an inch of ice

These next three are all from Ireland, where i went on vaca in December of 2005 with my grandfather as a 16th birthday present.

And this is another Vaca, again with my Grandfather, this time in Maine, August of last year, thats Bar Harbor across the way

This is At the Woburn Public Library, February last year, in Woburn, MA

And last but not least, This is back home in NH, taken July last year

.......Anyway, Thats all, Hope y'all enjoy.

PS, if you're interested in almost all of the pics from the Ireland Vacation, Here ya go, They go to Four days in, But i have yet to put the rest up, due to lack of interest on my part.
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!

beskhu3epnm

I should hang out with you...all the time! Then I could see wonderful sunsets, oceans etc. 9/10 of the time.

Nice work!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

WoW spartan i love the sunset pics the most... even though the sun rise with ice is sweet it has a look of a monster in the morning lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Colyn

Some good shots but they can all benefit from a bit of Post Production (PP) tweaking. Thanks for sharing.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Ennedi

Great pictures, Spartan, especially 2nd and 3rd one from Ireland (beautiful water!  :thumbsup:)
Now I don't see your first icy picture (Imagashack don't want to show me everything this time  >:()

Thank you for sharing it!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Colyn

I took the liberty of editing one of your shots ... let me know if you want me to take it down.

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Ennedi

That's excellent!  &apls

But the picture must have enough potential to be able to make something such beautiful  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Vario80

Absolutely stunning pics  &apls, i'm especially fond of sea sunset/sunrises, since i have similiar a location not far away from my doorstep. :satisfied:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

spartanB292

okay, first, thanks everyone so far for all the comments, very pleasing to know someone else is enjoying these other than myself, tho that is why I put them up.

And second, to Colyn, that's magnificent. My editing process is a bit limited by two things, the first being that what I use (ifranview) I haven't quite yet gotten the hang of, and second a lack of wanting to edit a picture, for the purposes of keeping it like what i remember as seeing. But please, don't take that down at all, I love it, and am saving that to my picture bin as I type this. (in fact if you could tell me how you did that, that would be very cool)
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!