• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Picture Quality when posting on forums - which software

Started by paroch, September 13, 2007, 01:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

Quote from: Gaston on September 16, 2007, 04:00:25 PM
I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong but I can't get clip2pic to do anything.   i have followed the instructions but it never seems to work.

---Gaston

Gaston,
Download it again and unzip, I had the same situation and when I dowloaded it again everything worked perfect
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

paroch

Gaston - When I downloaded it I had to play around with the files and unzip manually - it worked then.  Are you getting it to open at all - if so you have to specify the directory of where the pictures are stored.

TTC - My latest MD update has attracted loads more interest and comments than the last - maybe something to do with the picture quality?  I like to think so, again THANK YOU for pointing me in the right direction.

thundercrack - glad you like the difference.

TheTeaCat

Quote from: paroch on September 17, 2007, 11:03:07 AM
TTC - My latest MD update has attracted loads more interest and comments than the last - maybe something to do with the picture quality?  I like to think so, again THANK YOU for pointing me in the right direction.

My pleasure Paroch.

Thats the one nice thing about this site I like about this site - someone will always be able to help somebody with a problem or at least point you in the right direction. Glad I could be of assistance ;)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II