• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Want to edit, but cant find in plugins folder...

Started by Sim_Idiot, October 14, 2007, 12:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim_Idiot

Im just trying to find the file these 3 trees belong to so I can change their menu position.  Ive gone through my plugin folder a couple times, but its quite large and I either keep missing them, or they are cleverly hidden inside another file.  Anyone recognize them?

Thanks for any help!

Ennedi

Check Arkenberge Joe Baeume in SFBT Essentials. If you will not find this tree in it, I suggest to ask Andreas :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Andreas

Yes, those trees are included in the file "SFBT_ArkenbergeJoe_Baeume.dat" in the "SFBT_Props" subfolder, and they come with the SFBT Essentials. Just open the DAT and look for the tree "Flora" exemplar files. The default "Item Order" is 0x00000006; feel free to change it to something more appropriate. If you want to get rid of the menu icons (for whatever reason), it should be sufficient to delete the "Item Icon", "Item Order" and "Icon Button ID" properties from said exemplar files (I haven't tested this, though, but it should do the trick).
Andreas

Sim_Idiot

Thanks for responding.

They have now been moved to their new position.