• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

where can I find this wall?

Started by wubo223, November 07, 2007, 12:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wubo223

where can I find this wall beside the freeway? And the other one is the same one?

jeronij

These are made by Buddybud. You can find them in the Simtropolis STEX actually  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

M4346

EDIT: Seems like Jeroni beat me... :P

Those are Buddybud's Highway Walls used in conjunction with Jeroni's Walls and its textures (as a dependency).

They are available here:

Buddybud's walls -> Click!
Jeroni's Residential Walls (and textures) -> Click!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

wubo223

:thumbsup:
Thank you! The Concrete Diagonal Walls you've did is also nice in my industry area!

shanethemain

Forgive the intrusion, but I was just wondering if anyone know what the bridge piece was in the second pic? It doesn't appear to be from NAM or from the BuddyBud/Jeronij set, and I can't seem to find anything like it on the LEX or STEX... I am sure I am wrong about this, but any help in locating it would be great!

Thanks very much!

M4346

I don't know how to explain this exactly, but it is a part of the set and requires the NAM road puzzlepieces (over ground highway and on slope) to be placed.

Buddybud included the 'mask' for it and it should be filled in with the NAM pieces. It is included in one of the sets uploaded by him and linked above.

If you don't understand, let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)
New Horizons Productions

shanethemain

Thanks M346, I understand what you are saying and can easily do that as shown in the first picture, but the second picture has a bridge which looks as though its been almost plopped separately. If you compare the two, you can tell immediately that the second one has a more opulent/fancy look to it and is completely different on the upper part and sides. None of the bridge skins produce this effect, as they are all "under" pieces. And of course the roads in the second pic are different as well, matching the bridge. Surely that isn't NAM is it?

Anyways, thanks again for your help and I'll just keep looking around to see what I find.

Cheers!   

M4346

The bridge in image one is made up of normal NAM puzzle pieces plus the road bridge skin from Buddybud's bridge skins pack, whereas the bridge in image two is 'dressed' with the rail bridge skin or a different bridge skin in that pack -> Click!

Also the second one uses the Euro Road Textures.
New Horizons Productions

shanethemain

Wow, well I never even thought to the rail skins!! That did the trick! Thank you very very much!

P. S. my apologies if I came off as insulting or as insinuating that you didn't know what you were talking about, as that is definitely NOT something I was trying to infer at all. Thanks for your graciousness and patience.

Cheers!

M4346

No problem! Glad I could help!  :thumbsup:  ;D
New Horizons Productions

wubo223

Thank you all! &apls
another one I want to find is the station below,Is it a part of the wall?

BigSlark

Its actually from a Japanese SC4 website. Check the "Japan-So Near Yet So Far" section of SC4D, if its not shown then I'm sure someone will be able to point you to it.

I've had it installed for so long that I have forgotten where I got it...

Cheers,
Kevin

Rayden

wubo223

This Japanese site may be closed!what a pity! :'(

TheTeaCat

No its not. I just downloaded it about 30 secs ago without any problem.

Scroll down the page about halfway and there they are. In fact I'm sure you'll find many other great stuff too :D

hope this helps

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

wubo223

&ops  I have deleted the Textures files of the wall by mistake,but it can not be found  both in SC4D&SIMTROPOLIS sites!where can I find the important file?

jeronij

Quote from: wubo223 on November 13, 2007, 04:34:51 PM
&ops  I have deleted the Textures files of the wall by mistake,but it can not be found  both in SC4D&SIMTROPOLIS sites!where can I find the important file?

I hope that is what you are looking for  ;)

Quote from: M4346 on November 07, 2007, 12:21:00 AM
EDIT: Seems like Jeroni beat me... :P

Those are Buddybud's Highway Walls used in conjunction with Jeroni's Walls and its textures (as a dependency).

They are available here:

Buddybud's walls -> Click!
Jeroni's Residential Walls (and textures) -> Click!
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

wubo223

THANK YOUJeronij,I have made it well under your kind help!

I have already find out the file-AAO1 JERONI TEXTURAS MURO AUTOPISTA MODERNOV2.dat in Modern Concrete Diagonal Walls from your lovely site!Another wish please forgive my cupidity where can I find this production below:

wubo223

:-[ Forgot the attachments,forgive me please!

Jeronij Concrete Wall AddOn STAIRS did not contain this one!

bwatterud

That was something buddybud was working on, but never released, and lost when his hard drive corrupted.