• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Industry issues

Started by jimmymac, November 08, 2007, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmymac

I've been running the CAM since its release with no problems whatsoever, however when I went to my industrial zone in my city today I was presented by a sea of brown boxes. Having clicked through the boxes I have managed to get the details of the buildings I am missing, seeing that I have had all these buildings before it makes me wonder what has happened to them. I've downloaded all the relivant prop packs including the latest ones from the birthday bash (could it be linked to one of those?)

The missing props are as follows:

Acme pencil factory
Acme oil addative
Small factory
Brick warehouse

Any help that people can give would be greatly appriciated, as if i need to redownload prop packs I'd love to know which ones.

capo

I believe all of those are from jestarr, I know there has been a release of a new JES proppack, maybe the problem is there...Did you use Cleanitol to remove outdated proppacks?

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

jimmymac

I did yes, I've been using the cleanitol for a fair while now, this is what made me assume that it might be linked to the new pack as I knew that there had been a new JES pack released recently.

Andreas

The buildings are contained in jestarr's BAT props vol. 13 and 14, or in the new mega pack vol. 5 that has just been released. Since jestarr included the main building models as "props" in his packs, SC4Tool was not able to determine them as a dependency, and didn't add them to the dependency list.
Andreas