• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CSX Spring **UPDATE** missing base texture

Started by CabraBuitre, November 18, 2007, 03:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CabraBuitre

I'm looking for the old CSX Spring from the STEX.  I looked on the LEX and couldn't find it there either... has it not been rereleased? 

Thanks!

Check out Abelfarei!

BarbyW

I haven't posted that one yet but will sort it out and post ASAP.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

BarbyW

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

CabraBuitre

I have just started reusing this lot... and an old problem is arising.  The base texture seems to be missing.  I have just recently re-downloaded the dependancies:

BSC Farm Fields SG Vol01

CSX MEGA Props Vol06

BSC Textures Vol01

But the lot has no base textures.  I seem to remember about 4 years ago that there might have been a patch put out... and I found some info over at Simtrop HERE that hints at it too (Colyn's post, 8th from the bottom), but the link doesn't exist, and the pack that it links to would no longer be on the STEX anyway.

Check out Abelfarei!

BarbyW

I have checked the copy that is on the LEX; the base textures are in CSX MEGA Props Vol06 - also the version on  the LEX - and BSC Textures Vol01.

CabraBuitre

Hmm...  Well, I just re-downloaded both packs and tried them, but the base texture is still showing up just white in the LE and thus non-existent in the game.  The texture ID# is 0x61649000.  I just re-downloaded all listed dependencies and the the spring itself and it still isn't showing up.

Check out Abelfarei!

BarbyW

I am lost as I have just checked it again. I went into PIM_X with just these in plugins:

I checked the lot in the editor:

And this what is shown for dependencies for textures:

It shows correctly in LE for me too so I have no idea what is wrong.

CabraBuitre

That is really weird... I just re-downloaded everything again and this time the proper textures showed up.  Thanks for your excellent help as usual Barby!

Check out Abelfarei!