• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ofalla : The rebirth of Desert Ofalla.

Started by Air6, December 15, 2007, 02:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauron620

Excellent work and merry christmas to you too  :thumbsup:

emilin

Excellent stuff. And a wonderful way to end the Ofalla year. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Air6

A big THANKS for your comments.

Here's the first update of 2008  :)

warconstruct

wow my friend it is splendid! I adore your style and your city is very coloured  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Air6

bat

Wonderful first update there in this year!!

And fantastic pictures and overview of your city! :thumbsup:

flame1396

I loved Desert Ofalla, sucked to see it go, I love well executed industrial areas.

I have to say I like your desert work more than temperate... all is amazingly good.

You are one of the few people who does multiple styles well, and apparently has the patience to deal with multiple plugin folders.

&apls
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

sauron620

Pat

awsome first update for 08 there Air6 and many more great ones to come I hope...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Air6

bat : Thanks  :thumbsup:

flame1396 : Thanks. I'm glad to see that you liked Desert Ofalla.

sauron620 : Merci  ;)

Pat : There will be many updates and I hope you'll like them. Thanks  :thumbsup:

OFF TOPIC 2

Here're some more news pictures of Méditerranéa.

()stsfd()

bat

Great pictures of Méditerranéa there! Like the second last picture!!
Also wonderful overview of that small town!!!

Grneyes

Two awesome cities! I have 2 questions: For Ofalla Valley, how many of those lots are custom? And for Mediterranea, how long does it take to load? I am assuming all those buildings are BATs? Would be nice if we could have SC4 grow stuff in certain building types, like all Old World Spanish or French or something.

MaryBeth

warconstruct

always also splendid in more of a its excellent térraforming !  &apls

c'est avec plaisir de revoir ces images !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

sauron620

Hey! some pics of Mediterranea!  :thumbsup:  excellent terraforming and the village (italian?) is very realistic  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Méditerranéa looks like it's coming together nicely, my friend! Sorry it's taken so long for me to comment here, but I'm all caught up now!

I'll be looking forward to the next update!

Yoman

That looks incredible, I particularly like the fall colored trees lining the city, which itself is an excellent combination of low and high density buildings.

And Off Topic 2 was just incredible, especially the plaza!

Air6

SC4 Terraformer... My hero. The region.

To realise this region, I took a part of an existing map : NHP Palm Springs California of beskhu3epnm. In my oppinion this is the most beautiful existing map.
This picture show the part of the map that I took.

One hour with SC4TF and the region will be created  ;D
Two pictures taken with SC4TF.

The big change is the appearance of the sea  ;D

Here's the result !

thundercrack83

This is very exciting!

The region looks amazing, my friend! I can't wait to follow along and see more development!

Dustin

Yoman

Your transformation of an incredible region has left it looking awesome :) The only suggestion I might offer would be to have the coast protrude out or the water protrude towards that valley coming out of the mountains on the north coast. Protruding out if sediments from the mountains are dumped there by water, and inwards if well theres an existing river I guess.

Pat

My god Air6 just by a small change that you did for the map made it even more better wow!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie