• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I80 Streetlight Mods -Great American Streetlight Mod BETA2 ready for Download!

Started by Interstate80, December 23, 2007, 03:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metarvo

This is yet another expansion to my favorite street light set.  A good job as always, I-80!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Interstate80

I have made T21 exemplars for the RHW and I just need to do one more set for the MIS. After I finish that set I will begin working on the final set which will feature new high wealth lamps. Here are some screenshots of what I have done with the RHW. The streetlights in the center of the RHW are plopable and the ones on the side are T21 exemplars.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Streetlight 725

Great Update!i-80. &apls :D
on the form in my city people is wondering wheres the download link is at.You should have another form in simtropolis too.

metarvo

You have made MIS streetlights?  Impressive, I-80!  I think the RHW ones look really good, too.

&apls
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.

j-dub

Oh, so the RHW will have different styles now just like the avenues? Great. I would love to see all of these types appear on the avenues, rather than mixed with the wooden ones in between.  :thumbsup:

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Fatsuhono

Amazing work and pictures, I see you are progressing at this rapidly, excellent work! :thumbsup:

MandelSoft

By the way, you can also make lots for the RHW-median light with offset props. This can be done in two ways:

1. You render the lamppost 1 or 2 tiles off-center and then make a exemplar file.

2. Or you edit the Resource Key Type 4 in the exemplar file using an existing model, so the lamppost will be placed one or two tiles away.

I use the second method to make this:

but the drawback of this method is that the shadows aren't right.

I hope this can be usefull for you!

Best,
Maarten

Fatsuhono

Despite the Shadows 'not be right', I love this color, I will use it! :)

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

supercity124

I80, When will these streetlights be released on the LEX ??, I want to have them in my cities. ()stsfd()
Cities will have tall buildings, and rural areas will have farms and power lines.

I AM YOUR LOCAL CITY PLANNER OF THE FUTURE

Streetlight 725

They will be relesed soon.Some of them are out.Its on Pg 6 Reply # 104 and 105.
Also there will be plopable ones too. :)
Heres some Real streetlights pictures.

Interstate80

Highways and Avenue Turning Lanes are finished. High wealth lamps will be made for the final set within the next couple of weeks. Here are some screenshots of what I have done.

metarvo

Quote from: supercity124 on October 14, 2008, 03:47:29 PM
  I80, When will these streetlights be released on the LEX ??, I want to have them in my cities. ()stsfd()

Of course, the long-standing "slogan" of the NAM applies here, as well.  It will be done when it is done.  I'm not even involved with the project, but I know that much.
In any case, those Highway and Avenue Turning Lane street lights are very nice, I-80.

MandelSoft

Streetlight 725

supercity124

Quote from: Streetlight 725 on October 14, 2008, 08:53:50 PM
They will be relesed soon.Some of them are out.Its on Pg 6 Reply # 104 and 105.
Also there will be plopable ones too. :)
Heres some Real streetlights pictures.

I looked at reply #104 and 105, the link is not activated and I can't get to it !!!!!  ()what()
Cities will have tall buildings, and rural areas will have farms and power lines.

I AM YOUR LOCAL CITY PLANNER OF THE FUTURE

Interstate80

Here are some screenshots of a city I started building over the last couple of days. Different lengths and styles of streetlights show up randomly in the town and in farming areas you get rural wood poles.

I can't give an exact release date but most of the mod is complete so it should be soon.