• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ACB-VLT Terminals & Jets

Started by Voltaire, December 26, 2007, 09:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron1991

That looks great!  :thumbsup:
But isn't that the old NW livery? (all will be old soon once the merger is complete...)
I'm not saying it was a bad decision (Far from it with the excellent job you've done!) but I'm wondering why the old livery was chosen over the new one?

But anyway, great job! And release 4 weeks away!? Even better news!  :D

canuck3360

actually Cameron NW still has quite a few in th eOlder(90's) Livery flying you more so see them on the A320's and a few 757's living here in Detroit and going by DTW(Northwest's Largest Hub behind KMSP) on a daily basis I see alot of NWA Aircraft.Even with the merger it'll be awhile before all the NWA Aircraft are painted into the new scheme(Delta is suposedly comming up with a new/new scheme for the Merger)

as to the pack voltaire I look forward for the release of the Airport but I'm more so happy for some new(er) Aircraft by you all to add to my airports

pilotdaryl

That looks very nice, Voltaire! ;D
IMHO though, the wings look a bit too short...

nerdly_dood

I'm kinda new to the SimCity airport business, so bear with me... :D

You're doing a great job with this pre-fab airport. I'd like to know if it will be broken up into 1-tile segments and pieces so that I can use them to make a modular airport terminal, with the ATCT fitting in with the same theme (or fitting directly in as an attachment on the side or top of the main terminal)? Cause I prefer my airports to be larger than pre-fab airports would allow for...

Still, keep up the good work - there's always someone who prefers pre-fab airports to modular ones... (like I did up untiltwo weeks ago... ;D)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

art128

the newest Boeing look really nice  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Voltaire

Thankyou everyone!

nerdly_dood we released exactly that format of Lots last year, and we're re-using the same terminal BATs for the prefabs. You can find the modular packs by searching "RMIP" and "ACB-VLT" on the simtrop exchange. Be prepared to spend some time with it -- the 4 volumes of RMIP alone have over 200 pieces available, and plenty more in our terminal packs  :thumbsup:

The 757-300 fuselage is very long in proportion to the wings... overall length being 16 meters (52 feet) more than the wingspan. The 737NG wingspan is similar -- only 3.7 meters (12 feet) less. Considering the enormous increase in lifting capacity between the 739 and 753, shows just how powerful the 757's engines are!

The orthographic projection and high viewing angle in SC4 shortens apparent distances in many cases. The South view of the same aircraft shows the wings much wider than in the West view, but this gmax Front viewport shows them 100% correctly:

pardon the blocky texture effects on the fuse, it's a screenie not a render

In this pic, you can also see the exaggerated tail height necessary to overcome Z-axis shortening inherent to all SC4 camera angles.

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

sim-al2

Quote from: Voltaire on October 11, 2008, 03:54:06 PM

In this pic, you can also see the exaggerated tail height necessary to overcome Z-axis shortening inherent to all SC4 camera angles.

Yeah... It's only slightly exaggerated. Really, the tail fin is as tall(taller) than the rest of the plane! Great model you have there! I'm awaiting new sets of planes already!
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

canuck3360

great front view shot of it and yeah the 753's Engines do have quite alot of power behind them

Voltaire

Now for this week's post, I'd like to announce the newest addition to the ACAircraft fleet...

This Delta retrojet and launch customer ANA will be on the AC Functional Prefabs. Lot development is wrapping up so I'll have some nice screenies of the completed airports soon.  ;D

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

papab2000

Amazing detail  &apls Looks great!  :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

tabi

Voltaire
  787 DREAM LINER
 It is beautiful. &apls &apls

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

sim-al2

Is this SimCity 4 or Flight Simulator? I didn't think that a retro Delta scheme would look as good as it does on there! I think the cockpit might be just a little bit too pointy though. It looks a bit like a rocket with that thing on there.  :P
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

ElPhantasmo69

That's awesome! I've been dying to see the dreamliner ingame.

ShadeSlayer

Cool. I like the variety of types of planes.

Do you think you could maybe do a variety of Air Canada ones (I think you have a Jazz and one other) so I can have an Air Canada specific section in my airports?

Ra1n

Amazing stuff you're doing here.  Can't wait to see it released!  I'll be among the first in line to download it. ()testing()
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to stand and face it.

mcarch

Great Work!!... when are the new prefads coming out?