• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lysandares => The come back with pictures and maps

Started by Adriano57, February 02, 2007, 04:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crushedcar

The way those pictures look I thought I was looking at real life pictures. Or SC5. :thumbsup:

Badsim

Great update Adriano ...but you should keep these pics darker .(Where are shadows ?) . I was knowing these japanese trees , but in fact I don't really like them first time ... I'm changing my opinion by the way you use them : interesting ( and I didn't knew they were lightened at night ...) .
Picture 4 with sunken avenue is my favorite . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Cali

all i know is ,i have to stop taking off because i miss so much great work. awesome detail, and awesome city :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Flipside

emilin

Wow! That was a really good update! The way you build in levels looks very realistic - the train on the embankment is amazing. &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

NikNik

Gosh another great update, I almost missed it.

What a nice night pictures. The cross looks fabulous. I also like pic with the seaside with the old lighthouse (well it seems to me like an old light house) (third from below).
very nice what you did with the highway. In RL I hate those traffic lights as they seem to give a traffic jam when I pass them.

your flags are a nice personalisation. Congrats with those.

I alsolike the neighbourhood overview pic. I see a Renault garage next to a lovely block of monumental homes. Must be  a civil servants experiment  :D

Nik-Nik

rooker1

Great detail, I really like how the tram winds through the city. 
Call me Robin, please.

petercintn

How could I not lead folks to this?  I actually got chills seeing the last update.  You know the story, more talent in your little toe than in all my 225 pounds.  I love this MD.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

kwakelaar

Like the rest I loved this update, great looking images.

Kokopelli

No disappointment here. I like it.

Heinz

patience does pay off! lysandares is just how i like my steak. well done! :thumbsup:

villaV

Still very beautiful your pictures Adrianous , especially with your creations &apls
Villavicencio_Colombia

Pat

Wow just wow im totaly amazed at the personal touch of your work and the images make
me wonder am i looking at a game pic or a mag pic just mind blowing away great job
hope to see an update soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

villaV

Adrianou, do you have resolute your computer problem? I hope yes &idea, good luck for "$Deal"$
Villavicencio_Colombia

Antoine

No he hasen't, sorry  &mmm

And he hasen't time to do in computer  :-[ so his city is dead for the moment  ;)

snorrelli

I just wanted to say what a beautiful MD you have here! &apls

I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at these pics and I'm very impressed that you make your own city-specific content like the flag and the liveries for the public transport. It really makes this unique.

Hope you get your computer fixed because I can't wait to see more!
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

thundercrack83

Just went back and looked at your work here and I must say that I hope your computer problems are resolved soon because your city is magnificent. Good luck, my friend!

pilotdaryl

While the airport may not be very realistic in layout, :-[ I do like the way you have made custom content for this CJ. ;D  The A380 prop is very well done (wings look a little funny though; could use some tweaking), and I like the plane skin you made.  Say, you should release your plane skins to the public. :thumbsup:

Also I can help you make some plane skins, and in turn, maybe you could help me make liveries for my planes.  Most notably is my Boeing 777, though texturing won't be worked on for some time yet. $%Grinno$%

Cheers!
-Pilot ( &opr Lysandres Tower this is Air Lysandres 332, request landing.)

Owen Luby

C'est magnifique! J'adore les networks transit! (Sorry for bad French :satisfied: :satisfied:)
I want SC4 back!!

Adriano57

I am so sorry for my prolonged absence. Thank you very much for all your comments. I had a lot of competition and it was a success, I integrated a business school... And I am very happy  ::). I come back with many pictures of my city.

First there are images of the district LY Sydona with a new Lightrail

Sydona District

In homage to my future region; an abbey of Burgundy

Secondly they are the limits of the districts of the city

Then, the Lysandares Major Routes

And the tramway lines

And the stations

To conclude a lay-by, a service area