• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Region Of Winchester (Updated)

Started by SimsReporter, December 28, 2007, 10:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimsReporter

Hi This is SimsReporter *SimsRealator*.

Ok Lets Get Started On All The Pics to Catch You All Up on this.  :satisfied:

Welcome To Bayside City. The Heart of Springfield County, It Offers alot of things including. Luxory Homes. Lots of Commerce and Tons Of Places To Eat.

Lets Show Some Pics of Bayside City in The Wintertime

*One of Bayside City's outer Towns*

Bayside City really glows in the wintertime  :P

Somebody get a shovel and shovel off the Eckard Sign.

The Heart Of Bayside City. Do You Know What It Means?

Thats What It Means. Deogosteno Heart Research Ctr.

Welcome To Lexington County, Coveniatly Located Near Springfield Valley. Lexington County is home to its famous Downtown. Sprawling Suburbs and Rich Agricultrual Heritage.

Offramp from the Lexinton/Sprinfield Memorial HGWY.

One of Lexintons Small Towns.

Lexingtons Farms.

Welcome To Valley View. The Next Installment in Winchester. This is where you will start seeing more and more updates. This is the recent part of Winchester.

Some of Valley View.

More of Valley View.

I like these Houses.

The Valley View Canal Project (VVCP) Is Nearly Complete but workers still need to put the sidewalks on the street. They BETTER Remember that :p

During The Day.

During The Night.

Thats All For Now. Comments Are Welcome and Ill See You again in "The Region of Winchester"
Come visit My (SLR) Project Thread. Located in the Nam Creations Forum.

TopCliff

This looks like an excellent start. I believe it's a little heavy on the Maxis side, but the way you incorporate their buildings pulls it all together. The canal shots are beautiful, just beautiful. I can see this becoming a great journal in due time. Later.  :thumbsup:  &apls
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

SimsReporter

Update 2: Valley View Canal Project Finished.

Welcome Back To My CJ...I hope you had lots of fun looking throught my pictures.

Comments:

topcliff: thanks for commenting on my cj. I hope you like this update more than the first  ;D

The Canal Is Finished and we got the sidewalks back up  :)

Some Homes facing the canal. "Canal Rd"

Overview of Valley View

The Valley View Website

Some pics of the area that the Town Board and the Logging Industry are fueding over..who knows what is going to be put their.

Thats Alot of Wood Cut Down.

Stay Tuned For More  ;D

Come visit My (SLR) Project Thread. Located in the Nam Creations Forum.

TopCliff

I like the layout of the town, the way the streets bend and twist. It will make for some interesting planning later on. Plus, the canals are layed out in a way that it's not really practical, almost urban renewal. The logs were a good finishing touch. My only suggestion is to find some good custom content and find a way to use it to your strengths. Don't stopp what you're doing, it's great. *the crowd roars*  &apls
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Schulmanator

Nice stuff you have here. And, I like the webpage - looks good!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

Wonderful start there of this MD!
Great pictures of your region!! :thumbsup:
Fantastic update, too!