• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figui

Quote from: Kskrs on July 19, 2010, 12:51:18 PM
(...) Planning to add a park somewhere in there, so if anyone got a suggestion to where, give me a shout! :)
(... img here ...)

i'd go with 2 or 3 blocks just west of the hospital and the taller buildings and north of the avenue, maybe breaking the roads or maybe not. other option would be two parks west of the hospital, one north of the avenue and the other south of it, taking up 1 block each..  :-\

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

canyonjumper

Excellent CBD Blake! Nice seawalls.

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

jijdlswns

Blakeway /  night of your city is really great~!!

here is my city Kadiff.

TJ1

Quote from: jijdlswns on July 20, 2010, 07:20:48 PM
Blakeway /  night of your city is really great~!!

here is my city Kadiff.

OKAY!!! in the second picture how did you do that? What mod is that! :) :) ()what() ()what() ??? :o :oThat is way to cool. &apls &apls &apls :)

io_bg

I think it is all lotted. But it really looks fantastic! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

MattyFo

Great picture! But it took about 10 mins to load in my browser.

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

tankmank

Wow that is utterly amazing but it did take a very long time to load

travismking

agreed, it is taking forever to load,but its worth it this is a GREAT picture, excellent custom lots :)

samerton

Yeah, it took ages to load, but well worth it!

York554

Wow great Central Business Districts everyone !   :)
Sincerely,
York
respect your royalty...

travismking

this will probably all be deleted shortly, its a sandbox region to test out certain features (in this case my new sidewalk mod, T-RAM and nam ped-malls which ive never used before.  Also, relotted all of my mass-transit stations to match my sidewalk textures and I am working on some sandstone parks as well

CraigKingOfIreland

netmod

Looks great guys

something random here
mooooooooooooooooo...

barto128

I think it's time for my first pictures, so here they are:

travismking

this is from the second largest city in my region, and to think this all used to be farmland... finally got a nice co$$$ stage 14 to grow, and its not even in the biggest area of the region

fantnet

io_bg

My downtowns are usually huge but this one is an exception ;D

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

travismking

This is the same area I posted a few posts back, its grown quite a bit and has become the largest city in the region. It all used to be an industrial park but now all that remains is a small bit of manufacturing industry, and a large Spice factory that will probably be there for a long time to come

and while i was taking pictures a new hotel popped up,  where an older smaller hotel used to be, It is (i think) the tallest building in the region (lower left of pic) The old one can (barely) be seen in the top right corner of the previous picture