• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

editfish

Quote from: WC_EEND on October 10, 2010, 03:35:54 PM
Try to make lots that fit around the curve in the LE, also I love that shop with THE parking on its roof, where did you get it from?

It's a BAt created by KUSO-Hotaryuso, and I found it at http://lllllllllllllllllllllll.x.fc2.com/SIMCITY4.html.

cubby420

Hey editfish, I think I know exactly what could clean up your excellent soft curves. Sithlrd has created a huge number of textures for the NAM curves that fit all kinds of sidewalk mods. There are even some with trees added.

peter007

try to search on the STEX if there is a mod that covers the green grass along the curve

editfish

Quote from: cubby420 on October 10, 2010, 10:49:07 PM
Hey editfish, I think I know exactly what could clean up your excellent soft curves. Sithlrd has created a huge number of textures for the NAM curves that fit all kinds of sidewalk mods. There are even some with trees added.

excellent, thank you very much!

Uzil

wetsom

Uzil, Great pictures.  &apls

This is my Main Street:

io_bg

Lovely autumn shot! :thumbsup: It would be even better with some signs of life, though ;)
Very nice work, too, Uzil, I like the way you've used marrast's seawalls (they break the grid somehow ;D )
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

x-ten

joshriddle577

canyonjumper

Looking great guys! Here's downtown Ladner, a major centre of Cascadia.

And the experimental CBD of Randnoir.

Your friend,
                           Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Supertim12000

Nice downtowns people!

This is my downtown. :)

marsh

That looks great! Why don't we see more from you?  ;)

,marsh  :thumbsup:

travismking

bringin this thread back from the dead with this. The biggest city in the current region im working on (Beta test for CAM 2.0, so not really made to be pretty, but i like the way the buildings grew here)

jackxu

sain bai nu

io_bg

Looks great so far. I hope we'll get another pic when it's finished ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Huston_N7

These are 2 of my downtown districts

The top one is my coastal city Welshington (odd name)
and the lower is Nolfork.

Welshington still needs a bit of construction...
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

travismking

excellent work republic :) Do you remember where you got the building in the center? The tallest one with the dome + spire on top, I have never seen it and I would like to see more of it, in my cities :p

Huston_N7

To travismking,

As far as I remember, i got it from simtropolis.com and the tower is called Piedmont Tower i think. Try searching it on simtropolis.com

I hope this helps! and thanks for the compliment!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

travismking