• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidi

Godzillaman

Hey squidi where'd you get those pipes along the highway?

I like that pic too. very nice shot. :thumbsup:
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

tag_one

Wonderful shot Squidi &apls I love the colors.

batmans

bat

Great pictures of your downtown, StegSC!

That's also a very nice picture, squidi! :thumbsup:

suplado!

cool pics...give me a lot of new ideas....

well here's my downtown district!

... ;D

sebes

Wonderfull downtown Suplado..very much how I imagine an Emirates city to look like.... ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Masochist

Awesome mosaic!  One thing I really like about it is the subtlety of the glare effect on that 'scraper.  A lot of people tend to overdo it, and it actually takes the focus away from the other good parts of the picture, but here it's noticeable without drawing too much attention to it, so I can actually pay attention to the rest of the mosaic, which is a good thing, because as I said, it's an awesome mosaic!
(Under Construction)

blade2k5

here a few images of my latest CBD's....

This first one is from Temple City Central [a 9 lrg tile city], from the Aroknan map I made......

These are from Temple City North.....

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Masochist

(Under Construction)

bat

That's a very great looking city, suplado!!

Wonderful night shots of that downtown, blade2k5!

Also yours is a very nice night shot, Masochist!

SuperTimo

bat

Also yours is nice, SuperTimo! Wonderful picture of these buildings! :thumbsup:

apeguy

these are some ultra-cool shots guys! :thumbsup: btw masochist, how did you get your night shot so 'dark'? because I know when you go into night veiw it's never that dark. is it photoshopped or is there a mod for it?

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Masochist

Quote from: apeguy on December 06, 2007, 09:50:15 AM
these are some ultra-cool shots guys! :thumbsup: btw masochist, how did you get your night shot so 'dark'? because I know when you go into night veiw it's never that dark. is it photoshopped or is there a mod for it?

That's a mod...the "Day-Night Mod" by Gizmo.  You can find it [here at his site] (you have to register).
(Under Construction)

Gusterfell

Hi, all!  First time poster, long time lurker.  Everyone's cities look so wonderful.  Lots of inspiration here.  :)

My humble submission is this mosaic of my region's capital city, Westerwald, from the inner suburbs at top to the high-rise CBD at lower left and the old city at lower right.  City population is just over 200,000, with a region pop of about 2.5 mil. 

blade2k5

And what a great humble submission it was Gusterfell.  Westerwald is a very tidy-looking city and I love the way you laid out your street grid, very nice.  Have you ever thought of doing an MD with this region?  I'd like to see more of Westerwald. 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Gusterfell

^Thanks!  I've always thought doing an MD would be fun, if I can find the time.  Maybe over this winter, when things shoud be slower at work.

In any case, I'll definitely share more pics of this and other cities.   :)   

squidi

Gusterfell; the long diagonal avenue looks really good in my eyes

bat

That's very nice there, squidi! Nice downtown picture.