• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Where can I find these underpasses?

Started by Lollo, January 11, 2008, 08:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lollo

Can someone please give me a hint or a linkie on these underpasses? I've searched both the LEX and the STEX for underpasses but I couldn't find something similar. Thanks.

Keep an eye on the Lair!

Krio

Isn't that just normal RHW tunnels made by using Ennedi's tutorial?

Lollo

??? Really ??? Are you referring to the tutorial in which he explains how to build sometging right over tunnel entrance or is another one just for rhw tunnel?

Keep an eye on the Lair!

Andreas

No, it's not an RHW tunnel, since they don't seem to work properly, although the RHW can be configured to create tunnels. I think those are buddybud's beta underpasses that can be found somewhere in his thread at ST.
Andreas

Lollo

Insert Quote
No, it's not an RHW tunnel, since they don't seem to work properly, although the RHW can be configured to create tunnels. I think those are buddybud's beta underpasses that can be found somewhere in his thread at ST.

Ok... thank you. Revisioning the rhw thread i found out once again that rhw tunnels seem not to work properly.

Keep an eye on the Lair!

CasperVg

Buddybud's Underpasses were never released officially, but a beta version can be found here (Direct - Savefile.com):thumbsup:
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Pat

hey cas is that supposed to be a direct download link or a link to a download cause either way its not working....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

EDGE4194

pat- it works OK for me.... ???  maybe it was a site glitch or something...

Pat

still not working for me at all hmmm.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sim-al2

Ctrl+F5

Try that, otherwise, who knows what's wrong with your computer...
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

CasperVg

And if it still doesn't work, try here (Directer), that should automatically start downloading the file within a few seconds.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Pat

nope I still cant get it... It takes forever to download then when something does show up finally its sorry connection is not avaible... hmmm I got a fast cable connection so I know its not on my end at least I dont think so?

rooker1

Works fine for me, but it would be nice to see if we can get BuddyBud's stuff uploaded to the LEX, I do believe we got his permission at one time or another.
Some of his old links in his thread don't even work anymore.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

YaY It finally has worked for me for some reason or another the site wasnt working and today it has worked and now I got it yessssss!! Thank you Casper for that second linkie it worked for better then the direct download...

j-dub

Due to the new RHW On Slope piece though, I wouldn't use any tunnels anymore for RHW when it comes to straight over straight intersections. These tunnels are good for matching certain slopes though.