• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ferox's BATs

Started by Feroxx, February 04, 2008, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

Looking superb and réalistic  :thumbsup:

BTW: this is my 1400th posts on SC4D
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

vester

Feroxx

unfortunately after reinstalling Windows i lost these BATs...

Just joking  $%Grinno$%

To finish this pack left me only one model, but for now i have "short" rest from BATing  :P

Yoman

sithlrd98

Quote from: Yoman on November 23, 2008, 10:03:43 AM
Scared me for a second :P

I almost cried....almost. Great work as always!

Jayson

Feroxx

I should finis this pack befoer Christmas, as You see simple tenements are done, and now only stayed this corner building.

N1_2888

Quote from: Feroxx on December 21, 2008, 02:10:07 AM
I should finis this pack befoer Christmas, [...]
&hlp This would be very fine! &hlp
;D

Great update! :)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

djd

Awesome work!!

If I may be so bold I'd like to suggest an improvement.  This is a common beef with most row style lots I've downloaded, not just yours.  I use your lots and love them however when they grow they don't always stack side by side properly.  More times than not the common wall is left exposed which isn't a good look.  This is quite common with the "Small Houses" lot set I've found

I'm hoping you could add some windows and or other detail to these wall so when they are exposed they aren't just a blank wall.

Cheers, and again awesome work!

Feroxx

Yes, side walls are not so aesthetic but they should look like these:

In bigger walls i try to add something like windows, or murals so they dont look so blank.

Gwail

Quote from: djd on January 11, 2009, 10:22:27 AM
I'm hoping you could add some windows and or other detail to these wall so when they are exposed they aren't just a blank wall.
Beside what Ferox's written, this is the matter of polish law, too ;) (I don't know how about other countries). As these buildings are designed for wall to wall, they fit the whole dimension of the parcel. Our construction law states, that there cannot be any windows, when the distance between wall and lot edge is less than 4 meters.

Of course, for the game purposess, Ferox could make "ministerial derrogation" and make some windows, at least with the corner versions ;).
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

kant01

I loved this last set of yours. Still looking forward to them :D

pzl

Hey Feroxx,

Thanks for the Warsaw Central station.... question is though, how does one connect the NAM rail under road to it ?  Same question for the subway ?

Oprucz te pytanie, Dworzec Centralny jest kapitalna robota twoja.  Dzienki z gory !

Darek

Andreas

Quote from: pzl on March 12, 2009, 07:13:18 AM
Thanks for the Warsaw Central station.... question is though, how does one connect the NAM rail under road to it ?

Simply plop the station next to the Road/Underground Rail puzzle pieces, just like you would put a Maxis rail station next to a rail line. :)
Andreas

Feroxx

After quite long time I present something not so fancy, but new :D

RippleJet

Quote from: Feroxx on August 20, 2009, 06:48:01 AM
After quite long time

Never too long to wait for something good! ()stsfd()

beutelschlurf

moin Feroxx,
don't worry, it looks nice, mate!  :thumbsup:

b_schlurf

DebussyMan

Always great to see new works from you!  ;D

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

N1_2888

A great model as always.

But I would stongly recommend to adapt its LODs, which makes lotting (and relotting) much easier.

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Feroxx

Thank You all :)

Carlos, it seems you have Christ from ruins of The Holy Cross Church in Warsaw ?

DebussyMan

Yep, I found that image very striking and strangely romantic at the same time.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0