• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simcity4 Deluxe: BSC MegaPlayer Edition

Started by john88088, February 06, 2008, 12:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john88088

Can someone tell me how to edit the sc4 intro as I would like to brand it BSC MegaPlayer Edition - I'm good at Photoshop et al and was wondering how I cold go about doing this cause honestly this game is so ''áchievable'' without the BSC amping it up and modding it so much to make it a whole lot better.

let me know as i'm keen on doing it as i tell everyone who knows me all about the little its and bits that make up a good BSC Simcity!

bwatterud

I'm not sure about this, but there are two files, an actual movie file called "SC4Intro.mov" and a file called "Intro.dat"  My guess, is that Intro.dat references SC4Intro.mov in some way, so you could possible make a movie file with a video editing program, and edit Intro.dat to reference it instead. 

This is pure speculation, but if you have the time, it could be worth experimenting with. 

wouanagaine

You can change the PNG 0x856ddbac 0x46a006b0 0xea7F0eae

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4