• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I don't suppose anyone......

Started by spartanB292, February 09, 2008, 08:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartanB292

Could possibly be interested in these pics I took from the top of the CN Tower? Imean it's not like anyone here ever does anything related to city planning or anything but still, ya never know  ::).

There's a lot, so I've put them as thumbnails to save loading times. You still might have to hang on a sec.

Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!

TheTeaCat

Maybe ...

now that i think of it  ..... Naw  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Wikked pics mate :thumbsup: gives me vertigo just looking at some of them.
thanks for sharing

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

spartanB292

Thanks TC, it was kinda sorta vertigo inducing to be up there too  :-[ specially the part where you could standon the glass.

Kitsune

Nice pics spartan! I can see where I live in some of those. Look closely enough - you'll notice one slip comes inbetween two buildings, mine is on the right, between the water and that huge parking lot. Thanks for reminding that a end to winter is possible!

~ NAM Team Member

Godzillaman

Good old Toronto, how I love thy beautiful views.:P

Just random facts, that GO Transit runs the longest commuter trains in North America...I think... &Thk/(, and that the second tallest structure (for now) is a smokestack.:P
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

Kitsune

Quote from: Godzillaman on February 14, 2008, 06:08:13 PM
Good old Toronto, how I love thy beautiful views.:P

Just random facts, that GO Transit runs the longest commuter trains in North America...I think... &Thk/(, and that the second tallest structure (for now) is a smokestack.:P

The Superstack (I suspect thats the one your thinking of, Vale Inco Superstack that is :) ) is number 2 in Canada, but it isnt even the highest smokestack in the world ... sadly. Although, I do remember it dominating Sudbury's sky line.
~ NAM Team Member

rooker1

Very nice pics.  This is what I try to base my MD on.  Up until last year, I use to live just north of most of those pics.
Toronto is a very nice city.  The skyline is very beautiful, especially at night.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

spartanB292

Thanks for the comments all, hope they're of use in your md rooker, and to anyone else.

SimFox

These are great tool and are very important, as they show buildings from the view point quite similar to that of the game clearly displaying how would, say glass curtain wall, looks.