• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Re-Creations - Dita's Repair Shop

Started by xxdita, March 04, 2008, 01:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

your busted by me Nate lol!!!! Bad monkey lol..... I know I sure do apprecait the help you give me and I know if it wasnt for you helping me out I would still be stuck in limbo myself lol.....   &apls :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

Cant wait for some more stuff Dita... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and I like the new monkey LOL

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

HandsOn

Quote from: xxdita on March 19, 2008, 10:50:49 AM
Jamison Steel Mill is now on the LEX.
XXDITA: I've downloaded the Steel Mill, as well as the dependency file you posted earlier, covering your fixes. When I plopped it I got the lot and a small flag indicating where the brown box would appear (one of PEG's mods, methinks). So where did I mess up??

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

JoeST

You need the original model too... not just the files from xxdita

download the original mill (found here) from the stex and then just take the model file

HandsOn

Quote from: star.torturer on April 07, 2008, 10:44:58 AM
You need the original model too... not just the files from xxdita

download the original mill (found here) from the stex and then just take the model file
Thought that might be it; unfortunately that shows us: This file has been locked for Administrative purposes.
Check back later.

xxdita

No, the original lot doesn't include any model files. Those are all found in fukuda's HIDP Prop Sets, packaged seperately.
Of course, I did include a Cleanitol file to check for dependencies,
You'll need xxdita essentials http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1541
North Country Dude's rail textures http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=15976
fukuda's HIDP Prop Pack 1 http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=17844
fukuda's HIDP Steel Mill Prop Pack 1 http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=19308
and fukuda's HIDP Steel Mill Prop Pack 2 http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=19309

JoeST

sorry, should have checked for a Cleanitol :(

Joe

HandsOn

Quote from: xxdita on April 07, 2008, 12:17:12 PM
No, the original lot doesn't include any model files. Those are all found in fukuda's HIDP Prop Sets, packaged seperately.
Of course, I did include a Cleanitol file to check for dependencies,
Thanx, Xxdita. Funny enough, the Cleanitol repoted back that I was up-to-date on the dependencies. And I did have all exept Fukuda's props 1 & 2. Shows to go, doesn't it?

xxdita

Heh, just checked the Cleanitol again. I only listed what needed to be removed. The links are still in my last post there, and of course, in the ReadMe.

TheTeaCat

Hi xxdita

I was wondering if you could take a look at the BLS Rural Shopping Mall.
It has a small problem with it as you can see from the pic.
If you could it would be great, if not don't worry :D

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

rooker1

This looks like something Ripplejet could fix.
Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Diggis

Looks like there is somehting X rated on that building...  $%Grinno$%

xxdita

Not sure what the problem could be, as that's a Maxis building. I'll have a look at it tonight though.

TheTeaCat

Many thanks :thumbsup:

there is no rush  $%Grinno$%
As you must have better things to do ;)

Like drinking this cuppa :D

TTC

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

BarbyW

I'm a little puzzled, TTC, as that lot uses Maxis buildings from RH/DeLuxe and bldingprop2 plus some trees from MJB and a BSC Texture. I just checked everything out in the X_Tool, SC4Tools and in game. This is what I see in game:

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

High5Tower

Its the GROW version that has the issue.

TheTeaCat

Thank you High5 tower for adding the missing bit of info that I forgot.

Barby thank you very much for taking the time to check this out also.

I usually plop that one over the one that grows but when it popped up
as a growable this time I thought I'd take a pic and post.

Thanks to all for your help :thumbsup:

TTC

HandsOn

XXDITA: I may have another puzzler for you (see pic). This empty lot is in fact a school. Now the strange thing is that I must have deleted the respective plugin because the main building never showed, thus I can no longer identify the school. What makes it even stranger is that it cannot be bulldozed, de-zoned or otherwise removed; even altering the elevation will not demolish it.

It always came up empty, although I clearly recall having all the dependencies for it; I double and triple checked because I liked the size. The lot cannot be queried, only the props are ballooned. Am not even sure if it's really your cup of tea.. ::)

xxdita

Without knowing which school it is, there's not much I can do really. But for Immortal Lots, sometimes it helps to try bulldozing it one more time, then plopping a 1x1 park towards the center of the lot. If that doesn't work, try plopping a building on each side of the school, then demolishing all of them at once.
If you can get me a pic of the building (a name and creator would help even more though), I may be able to find it, and figure out the problem.
Chances are, the building was given the wrong dimensions, so once we have a copy of the lot and building, it would only take a few moments to get it fixed.

HandsOn

Quote from: xxdita on April 10, 2008, 01:21:12 AM
Without knowing which school it is, there's not much I can do really. But for Immortal Lots, sometimes it helps to try bulldozing it one more time, then plopping a 1x1 park towards the center of the lot. If that doesn't work, try plopping a building on each side of the school, then demolishing all of them at once.
If you can get me a pic of the building (a name and creator would help even more though), I may be able to find it, and figure out the problem.
Chances are, the building was given the wrong dimensions, so once we have a copy of the lot and building, it would only take a few moments to get it fixed.
Thanx, I'll give that a shot. And I will certainly endeavour to find out which is the errant building.

Tried your suggestions - no luck. This lot is truly imortal, as you said. As for finding the school (I did get it from Simtropolis a long time ago) it no longer seems to exist. Would there be a way to identify it with the Reader or LeProp????