• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Wow...that's incredible.  Great work my friend, great work!
&apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

kimcar

citycapitalizer : Thanks mate and welcome at Funtasia

djvandrake : Thanks a lot. For tell the true i had some headache  ;D

Tomas Neto : Thanks a lot my friend

Yan077 : Thanks buddy i appreciate

rooker1 : Thanks . Glad to see you back

Hello dear visitors of Funtasia. Welcome to the last update of Lords of the Rings. This one is goig at Barad Dur

Many thanks to your support and a special thanks to our friend vnaoned for is contribution with the great walls of Barad Dur. Enjoy

That`was fun to recreate this section of funtasia, but now this one is over and it will take a few weeks or more to get another update of Funtasia . I`m working to the next park and it`s gonna be another big one. So be patient please and hope to see you soon. Take care :thumbsup:

djvandrake

&apls  Wow!  Those walls look really meanicing (as they should).  Very entertaining with the lava flows and the tower in the darkness.  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing what you have in the works. 

Quesh

Wow it's very magnificient  &apls
It's great to be able to recreate these scenes with this fabulous game, thanks again  :thumbsup:

j-dub

So, I take it that Volcano ate that area up afterward?

Tomas Neto

&hlp &hlp WWOOOOWWWW!!!!  &hlp &hlp
Amazing update, Kimcar!!!

kimcar

&ops &ops I would like to apologize , cause i completly forget to thanks you people for your visit and support. So sorry and thanks for your patiente with me and no i didn`t had time to advance in my new projetc. Working very slowly(missing time), So take care and see u later. :thumbsup:

citymax

Pat

wow Kim I missed a lot but man it was great catching up here but sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kimcar

Thanks mates . Just for say that i continu my project  &opr

rooker1

Hey,
I trust everything is going okay for and I hope we get to see another update very soon.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Two great updates there! Really nice recreation!
Looking forward to more...

kimcar

Thanks to both of you. It' s going slowly but still on the way. Thanks for your patience :thumbsup:

Earth quake

Just superbe update KIMCAR. &apls

kimcar

Hello people .I throw what i have done for my next projetc , cause i wasn`t like the result , but i think i find what i gonna do it , so still working on it. Just  pass by for tell you a Merry Christmas to all and be carefull. Thanks again for your support . See u :thumbsup:

kimcar

Hello people. After several month of inactivity, too busy i would like to show you the newest park of Funtasia.
So no more blabla here

With all of those wonderfull bats and props, i can`t resist to do a park with it so hope that you like it.

First, a  global view of the first village

Here the station for get into the park. The only modern building that you gonna see. No choice we have to travel from a park to another one ...no ;D

The village market, where we can find everythings that we need

The North exit of the village

And now , let`s begin our visit of the village with all the buildings who they was changing in hotels, restaurants, gifts store , attractions and much much more.

This is it for this week. Please live a comment if you have enjoy or not and with hope to see you for the next update. Take care

Tomas Neto

WOOOWWW!!! Kimcar my friend, awesome update again!!! Your MD is magic!!!  Awesome!!!   &apls &apls &apls

j-dub

Kimcar, I do not know what trees you all of a sudden started to use, but some of those look a little too real to be from this game, the leaves look photo realistic or some thing from a High-Def video game, way ahead of SC4's time. If those are in game trees, whatever they did, they certainly did it right.

djvandrake

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

WOW!  I love it!  How much fun was that!  I really enjoyed your update Kimcar.  Such a great concept for a themepark and you did a great job pulling it off.  Wonderful!  I'd like to visit there.  ;D

May I ask what you're using for a tram mod?  Those really look great.

Bravo!

Quesh

Kimcar's come back, and what come back  :o
Splendid pictures &apls