• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your snow pictures

Started by warszawa, May 14, 2008, 09:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

:shocked2: :shocked2: Please excuse me while I'm collecting my jaw from the floor!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

travismking

seriously, welcome to SC4D, I hope to see many more pictures from you because these are just amazing

tag_one

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

samerton

:o okay... they're just... well.. I can't describe them! Truely stunning!  &apls

marsh

Wow!  :o How did you photoshop it to look like that?

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Girafe

Awesome picture !!  ;)

and good photoshopping  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

RBC

Quote from: io_bg on September 19, 2010, 02:18:37 AM
:shocked2: :shocked2: Please excuse me while I'm collecting my jaw from the floor!

Good one.  ;D

@ Bill_Chen:

That must be about the best first post I have ever seen on this site. Brilliant. &apls

wetsom

@ x-ten: Where's the snow?  ::)

x-ten

owwww......

I missed word of ''snow'' then I read topic name

Bill_Chen

thanks for you guy's supporting.  :) i was unable to make the effect like this without the amazing snowing view lots.  :thumbsup:

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

marsh

Some Icebreakers heading twords Antarctica.  :)

samerton

@ marsh: very nice picture! I voted for it in the picture competition  ;)

Girafe

your photoshopping is very good Marsh  :thumbsup:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

marsh

Wow Giraffe. May I ask about that rock mod? I'm almost positive it hasn't been released yet, but if there a thread about it's production anywhere could you give me a link?

,marsh

Girafe

The snowy rock mod was made by my lovely guinea fowl and friend Orange, I asked him long time ago something for snowy mountains, he made this kind of version, very nice from my point of view but it was just a sample according to him and never released  &mmm
The Floraler

vester

Girafe: Great picture. Where did you take that ?  :D

marsh

Is there any way for me to get my hands on that? It is very nice and is literally perfect for something I'm working on.

samerton

@ Girafe: ... wow...! That looks brilliant!  &apls