• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

OK Seeing as there is Two inductee's to the CML's I got to do my job here.... I want to extend a personal welcome to the list to Z aka Steve and Art there!!!! Also Bap its just my pleasure to at times to spot who gets a shiny new label I have no clue in advance who gets them its only cause I usaly live on the site that I find them so fast lol, btw congrats on joining BSC!!!! So now without further ado here is the additions to the list with the links if available...

EDIT: Hey I see there is a brand new sneeky CML with Joe in there so the list is updated to reflect him as well, congrats to him as well!!!

New edit moved list to top -  patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sciurus

Congratulations for all that have a CML! &apls
But WHY do we have a CML? ()what()

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Diggis

CML's are given by the Admin staff for members who have made an outstanding contribution to the community and the game.  Usually the CML acknowledges their contribution like Jesstar's Industry Giant because of his many many industrial BATs, although some of them are private jokes when the member doesn't have ONE outstanding contributions like Joan's Mouseketeer which is a tribute to her user name JMouse.

Sciurus

Ok, thanks for the explanation Diggis ;)

L'atelier d'architecture

freedo50

And then there are some that only a very few people would understand, eh Shaun?

Fred

JoeST

congratulations Z and Arthur :) two more well deserved CML's

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

metarvo

Quote from: JoeST on September 08, 2009, 02:39:39 AM
two more well deserved CML's

Don't you mean three CML's?  I see another one, and it belongs to you, Joe.  Congratulations!  ;)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

EDGE4194

Pat

Hey Joe congrats on yours as well and I will update that list asap to reflect you too  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

OMG WOW!!! thankyou so much. that was totally unexpected :D

Joe

art128

Congrats, Joe ! You totally deserved it !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

there are two new folks that I have spotted out today and no it has nothing to do with my new appointment either lol....

and

So a congrats out to Daeley and Smoncrie!!!

JoeST

congrats to those two, (also congrats to you :D)

Joe

ty Joe - pat

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Pat

Cali

Sciurus

I've also seen that Joe ST has got a CML &apls

L'atelier d'architecture

Cali

MandelSoft

Spotted the first CML of 2010:

Congratulations xxdita!