• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Catty, If you don't mind, I'll post just the CML, much like David did on top of the previous page.. With no name given of course so that people will find it on their own. If there is anythign wrong with it, please tell me and I'll stop right away. ;)

So, who's SC4D

View Master

?

Btw, what is that supposed to be?  ()what()
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Hi art128

I'm happy for you to continue with the hints, the competition is to tell us the person's name, so as long as no-one does that   ()stsfd()

as to View Master you might want to take a look at this entry in the Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/View-Master

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Pat

oooo Im gonna have to go hunting lol

BTW Im working towards keeping the list neat and tidy here its just for the viewing pleasure only so that way dont have to keep going back to page 1 to update or see pg 1 who gotten one.  The topic is locked and can be only updated I hope its well liked...

edit cut link.

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Pat, I have deleted the other CML thread as I see no need for two list in two different places.  The one in this topic works perfectly.  If you have any concerns please feel free to PM me or any other staff member.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Tis OK Robin I hoped it would be OK so that way it was just for viewing and it could be discussed here... no hard feelings at all, since the coding change where the topic stickie doesnt keep the list on top anymore is what I missed the most if you know what I mean?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

catty

Quote from: art128 on November 07, 2012, 10:20:32 AM
...So there are three this week uhm....

and then there were ....   ;D

Quote from: Pat on November 08, 2012, 04:09:42 PM
Tis OK Robin I hoped it would be OK ...

:thumbsup:

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

art128

Quote from: catty on November 12, 2012, 09:09:46 AM

and then there were ....   ;D

two.  ;D

I wonder who shall bring the light......

Let there be Light!

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

EDIT: Post edited to remove CML details

Have you spotted this week new CML's yet, if you have remember the competition taking place during November

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15248.0

catty
Global Moderator
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Girafe

Congrats to new awarded persons.

Last one is strange for me. A sentence, borrowed from Simfox's work  &Thk/( but well deserved
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Quote from: Girafe on November 12, 2012, 10:02:22 AM
Congrats to new awarded persons.

Last one is strange for me. A sentence, borrowed from Simfox's work  &Thk/( but well deserved

It originally comes from the Book of Genesis

QuoteIn the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

:)

art128

Watch out! Reindeer's are out!

Resident Reindeer

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Quote from: art128 on November 16, 2012, 09:00:16 AM
Watch out! Reindeer's are out!

Resident Reindeer

:D

That's an easy guess! Congrats ;)

Cheers
Willy

art128

Give me all the details, please.

Just the Details

Props & Texture Catalog

mave94

And we have a builderbee in the community!

Builder Bee

catty

art128

Catty, are you sure the CML has been activated? I literally checked every profile, but haven't found it...

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

He definitely has one ... this year we tried to not only award CMLs to the "expected" people but to people who aren't visible on the public side of the site, but are very active in one of the private boards and we wanted to recognize their work as well.

-catty

art128

aaah. gotcha. that was a hell of a ride to find it...

I'm not going to post it. It'll be fun to find.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Unexpected one indeed, good luck to find it  ;D
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

sunv123

I hear that another one's been revealed.... just i can't say who it belongs to.......... :-X >:D

Good luck finding it......
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.