• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

neder's BAT thread

Started by neder, June 09, 2008, 03:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neder

I'll be posting previews of projects I'm working on and pictures of all finished BATs in this this thread.

REPower modern wind turbines
This is a BAT I finished a few weeks ago and the first one I've released. The ingame wind turbine is something that have always bugged me and now I finally did something about it. These wind turbines are modeled after actual turbines manufactured by REPower. They have realistic power production and are realistic in size too and can be found on the STEX.

RippleJet

neder

This is a wavepower plant I'm working on. I did a lot of work on it for a while, but then another project got in the way and this one is since a bit dormant. Not much is missing however and once I decide I want to finish the BAT it will only be a matter of a few hours until it's finished. This is also a model made from an actual product. These plants are produced by Pelamis who have a number of exprimental sites around the world where they test these plants.

neder

This is the project that have taken time from the wave power plants. This is ment to be a modern downtown transit hub with highspeed rail, elevated rail, subway and bus connections. This is far from finished and right now I'm working on the interiour details in the main hall.

This is the first preview of the ground floor and subway station showing beneath.

This is a preview with walls around the main hall added, barriers for the holes in the floor and stairs/escalators. The 2 white boxes on the sides will becomme the HSPR and El-rail platforms.

This is a preview with roofs and interiour walls added.

A preview of the Starbucks from Gmax.

And this is my most recent preview, made last night with Starbucks completed and I've also begun work on the Tierack next to it.

A lot of work still needed, but it will hopefully give you an idea of what I'm aiming for.

CasperVg

Looks really good, I would suggest you to downsize your images just a little tho  ;)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

neder

Downsized the images to about a quarter of original size. I keep forgetting everyone doesn't have the benefits of swedish broadband.  :P

yoshiisland2

I love the work that has gone into all of this so far!  Impressive stuff! &apls

neder

Another update.
Have finished Tierack, WHSmith aswell as the toilets. Next I'll begin work on the 7-11 (hope to get that finished today) and then I'll continue with the McDonalds.