• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FountainProps

Started by pixxa, February 20, 2007, 08:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixxa

Hi all, I need an information and probably you can help me about it.
I thought I reinstalled all the dependancies needed but still missing the BSCCARCHFountainProps01 by Cerulean. I was sure it would be included in some of the megapacks but it seems not, and some parks really look a bit weird. Can you please tell me where I can find it?
Thank you in advance.

BarbyW

There is a mega pack of Cerulean's props in production and should be available on the LEX in a day or so.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

pixxa

Thank you very much for the quick reply, and thanks for the amount of work you put in this stuff. I never thought that reinstalling the game and making it operative again would be so much of a hard work... usually the plugins folder grows with time and you never notice, but when you have to start again AND you already know what you want to see in your game... aaaaaaaa thats a nightmare lol. I wish there was a complete-multi-full-enormous pack, no matter how huge I would surely download it. But the megapacks out now already help a lot.

Colyn

Soon we will have some BSC DVD's available ... on these we will bundle collections together and we will also do a BASIC Custom Starter Pack.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

sebes

Quote from: Colyn on February 25, 2007, 10:12:03 PM
Soon we will have some BSC DVD's available ... on these we will bundle collections together and we will also do a BASIC Custom Starter Pack.

Now that sounds as music in my ears  &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jplumbley

I might actually pay for that... where as... I never bought an ST DVD.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM