• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tierra de la Oscuridad

Started by BlondeTwiggy, June 27, 2008, 07:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlondeTwiggy

From my CJ on Simtropolis---
Scenes from Tierra de la Oscuridad
In no particular order. 

Enjoy !!

Thanks for viewing !

Filasimo

Yay you made it to SC4D  :thumbsup: Welcome Twiggy and we are all in for a treat since you can make some really great eyecandy stuff specially the parks and stuff....i do like that lil island shore pic you posted....cant wait for your next update!
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Heblem

Welcome to SC4D, Earth of Darkness  ;D seems to be a great place! excellent pictures BTW! I don't use to visit your CJ in Simtropolis, but i'll try to visit you often here in SC4D  :thumbsup:

Alfred.Jones

Twiggy has made it over here??!! :-\

I've seen your CJ/MD a couple times before, but i still love it :P

Looking forward to more Your Twiggness ()stsfd()

Sim City 4 Devotion

Earth quake

Welcome to the MD section  BlondeTwiggy.
Your ciy is really splendid, I love the town center and overview, go on.

Simpson

Welcom to SC4 Devotion  BlondeTwiggy
Your city is looking very good you make a very good diversification of bats  :thumbsup:
Your beach is really good and realistic, And the generale pic is superbe  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

rooker1

BlondeTwiggy,
Great to see another new MD here and you are off to a great start. 
The first picture is my favourite.  Maybe you should think about entering the SC4 Picture Contest found here.
I can't wait to see what you have for us next.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

BlondeTwiggy

Replies

Filasimo...Heya and thanks for the comment  ;)  Glad you liked the island...  ;D

Heblem
...Hehe yes I thought the name was mysterious...excuse my terrible Spanish in the captions of this update....thank you very much and hope to see you again. 

Alfred.Jones...Aye Tierra has come to SC4D...hope you enjoy it  ;D

Earth quake...Thank you !!  Hope you enjoy the small update.

Simpson
...thank you...I like a conglomeration of styles  ;D  Your comment is very much appreciated.

rooker1
...Hi Robin...Thank you for the fabulous comment and I will definitely check out the picture contest !! 

---------------------------------------------

Here is Lille, a fashionable French city, hope you enjoy.

Thanks for visiting !!

Filasimo

great update twiggy,

so far your updates have been pretty top notch for a great start..keep it goin!  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Heblem

great update!  :thumbsup:, and don't worry with the spanish youre fine  ;)

Alfred.Jones

Nice collection of buildings :thumbsup: They go great with the BSC parks.

I like the parks and church in the first pic too ()stsfd()

AJ ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

Two wonderful updates with beautiful shots! Great work on the first two updates of your MD here at sc4devotion... :thumbsup:

rooker1

BlondeTwiggy,
Another fabulous update.
Nothing really stands out for me as all the pics are top notch. 
One suggestion though would be to check out jeronij's wall availiable here on the LEX.  It may look better around your cemetary as the set includes diagonal walls.  ;)

Call me Robin, please.

BlondeTwiggy

Replies

Filasimo...Thanks...hope ya like the Asian city..
Heblem...That makes me feel better...  ;D I adore Spanish just wish I was better at it...haha! 
Alfred.Jones...Heya!  Thanks that is a really old pic lol..(the first one) 
bat...Thank you very much bat!!!
rooker1...Hey Robin..Thank you for the wonderful comment!   Also thank you for the suggestion...I will look those up...I haven't played around much with the PEG cemetery thingy yet.  It is pretty good but kind of repetitive I think... (Aren't all cemeteries though? lol) 

Sorry update is kind of small... hope you like the city of Nantong!

Filasimo

that asian city is beautiful! ya should add a cherry blossom park to give it a nice feel to it, otherwise great update!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

SgtJoeDes

Welcom to SCD. You did wonderful work. I love the buildings in Lille Por La Noche and the colorfull parks. More please...  :)
SgtJoeDes

thundercrack83

Hello, BlondeTwiggy!

It's great to see that you've brought your work here to SC4D! It looks fantastic so far! I'll be looking forward to following along with you as you continue here.

Take care!

Dustin

Masochist

So the rumors are true!  Welcome to SC4D ;D!

I'm liking that Asian city, especially that museum peaking itself out of the corner there...any chance we might get an overview?
(Under Construction)

Heblem

Its interesting the way your'e showing your city, i feel a mix of european and asian stuff that makes unique  :thumbsup: keep impressing us  ;D

rooker1

Super pictures.  I would like to see this area at night, ...to see all the night lights.  It must look really nice.
I think that one lonely tree between the buildings looks funny.  I'm not suggesting you change, but I did get a good laugh.  I have atually seen situation like this in Toronto, where I used to live.  Now I live just outside the big city.  ;)
Keep these great updates coming and you'll soon be out of Recently Published and on to best Sellers.  &apls
Call me Robin, please.