• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maroanestra -- The End, sorry...

Started by art128, July 05, 2008, 06:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilojame

Hi there! I believe that it is time for me to say a word in here. So let me first say how deeply sorry am I for not being here for all the wonderful updates that you have done. Your mosaics are wonderful, your parks,plazas and "canals" astonishing... You are doing a marvelous work here!  &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

art128

sim-al2  lol,  thanks you my friend !

kbieniu7  thanks a lot !

JBSimio  thanks Jon, I will make some blank are and put some custom lot !

Schulmanator  thanks my friend !

vester  thanks you, it's a mix of European an Russian ;)

paroch  thanks my friend, i building the new bureau of the TV ;)

M4346  thanks you very much Marius !

CabraBuitre  thanks , I will make some blank are and put some custom lot !

Lilojame  Karin, thanks for your kind words !

it's a cloudy day at the farms...

It's not a time to use the Cessna .

fog hand and sun start comming

enjoy ! Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

This is an absolutely breathtaking update, Arthur.  :thumbsup:  The fog and sunrise effects are used very well.  Is that a real airport or a small landing strip for farmers?  Whatever it is, it looks great.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

kbieniu7

Very nice small airport and fog eff ;)ect
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

paroch

Hey nice mosaic there - I like the foggy effect you have created  :thumbsup:

projectadam

Arthur,

Great fog pictures with the sun just starting to rise. My favorite thing, which many people might overlook, is the water at the very top of the second mosaic. Are the skinny leaf trees on the second picture seasonal? If so, I have to use them :thumbsup:
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

Simpson

Wow l'ami, c'est incroyable vraiment bravo l'une de tes plus belle màj et aussi l'une des plus belle que j'ai vu  :o :o
Ton aéroport est vraiment très joli, bravo

Arhur, this is a super work in this update my friend, I love the airport
I'm looking forward to the next update

David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

CraigKingOfIreland

Excellent Arthur, the natural area is spectacular  :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

Very nice update there! And the mosaics are great also nice fog-effect!! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Great work on the mosaics. 
Your forest areas look just about perfect.   ;)
I really like the begining section of the first mosaic.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

blade2k5

I like the fog effect....very nicely done.  I also like the dirt road that leads to the meadow in the bottom mosaic.  Looks like a lot of the non-paved roads in the area where I live.  Great update! &apls  Look forward to the next :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Lilojame

Hi!
Wonderful 3 mosaics in the latest update there! I very much like how you made the fog! But my favorite this time would be the last mosaic!
Looking forward to see more!

Have fun,
Karin ()borg()

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

EDGE4194

beautiful mosaics arthur  &apls Very nice work with the effects and fantastic rural areas.  :thumbsup:

Maalcari

Your Benfica (GLORIOSO :) ) Avatar, made me curious about your MD.

This is my first post, here @ sc4devotion.

I really like your European style, very French. 5 stars. I wish i could make my cities just 10% like yours. I only discovered this new Simcity a few days ago, and i´m delighted.

Great look and feeling.

Congratulations !

flyinbird93

wow great job art!  That all looks fantastic, mind me asking what road texture your using in your last image in the middle where all the fallen logs are?  That looks very weird and I've never seen it before.

art128

metarvo   thanks a lot !

kbieniu7   thanks !

paroch   thanks very much Paul !

projectadam   thanks, they're not seasonal  :(

Simpson   Merci mon ami  ;)

CraigKingOfIreland   thanks a lot Craig

Schulmanator   thanks !

bat   As always, thanks my friend !

rooker1   thanks a lot Robin  :thumbsup:

flyinbird93    thanks !

blade2k5   thanks my friend !

Lilojame   Hi Karin, thanks for your kinds words !

EDGE4194    thanks you very much Eric !

Maalcari  Muito obrigado amigo, Welcome at SC4D  :thumbsup: hope you see you later here at my MD  :)

flyinbird93 X2   thanks again ! the roads are from the RRP, check out the thread http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2352.0

hope you like these mosaic,
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Lilojame

Hi there! These new mosaics are again wonderful! I especially like the second one. Superb work! :thumbsup:

See you,
Karin ()borg()

rooker1

Very nice update and great work on the mosaics.
Sometimes I think the night modd by gizmo is great and other times it just doesn't seem to work.  I don't use it myself, but I think I would if it was as dark.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.