• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Intersection leveling

Started by JoeST, August 06, 2008, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

well, is it possible to make it so we can have intersections that are not level? its kinda annoying in some places, and impossible :(

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Umm, not having level intersections would mean at least one road has to be on a slope.  Not really realistic or possible.

JoeST

damn, forgot about the other road :D

ahh well ...

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

sim-al2

actually I somehow made an uneven intersection when I was using road tiles to level a diagonal slope. ??? I had to delete it though because it was right in my way and was doing weird slope changes to the rest of the road.

Even weirder, I've also managed to get two TE lots next to each other. :o Unforutnly, when I went to activate them(they were hole diggers)only the first one actually worked i.e. the second one didn't dig correctly. :'(
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

nerdly_dood

Some intersections on hills in Roanoke have a slight slope.  True, one street has to tilt a little on either side of the road... But it saves money because the road crew doesn't have to dig into the hill to make them both have a sensible angle.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!