• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Liaane - a historic country

Started by Fledder200, February 24, 2007, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE4194

I feel so honored to have a home in such a beautiful city! I love live being on the corner next to the roundabout where i can watch the cars go by. Even though I may complain about the noise from TTCs house, i still look forward to the cuppa he graciously offers each day  ;)

kimcar

Great my house is not beside the city dump. ;D Better smell a sugar pies next door then an empty old one.  $%Grinno$% Thanks i`m very honored to have one in Liaane . :thumbsup:

bat

I also love my home in your city! Thanks for the park near my house! :thumbsup:

Great update! Looking forward to the next one...

rooker1

Awesome update.  And of coarse I like my new home.  Above a bar in the historic part of town.  Very cool.  Thank you very much.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Yoder7652

congrats to all who have found homes in Liaane...most interesting idea! I love the way everything looks so well laid out in your updates. :thumbsup:

jacqulina

hiya sweety i have just been through your cj and its beautifull my friend very well layedout and planned,the details are amazing,i love my house thankyou so much

sebes

Thanks for the great house... :satisfied:  The 2 close-by tram stops are convenient - and make me within easy reach of all favourite hang outs and my friends within no-time.

Just a very important question: where do you live yourself, major Fleddy?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Fledder200

@Sebes...i don't give away my hideout yet!!
if i do that you wil be hanging around my palace shed everyday!!  $%Grinno$%
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

sebes

You don't want stalking fans? That is not very diva-like my dear... :P
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Fledder200

yes i do want them...and have them...and like them...and need them...but once in a while you need some space for your self LOL

Pat

LoL wow fledder i cant belive i have missed your MD and wow you have a wonderful one here.. i hope to see an update soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

NASCAR_Guy

I want an apartment in a skyscrper if possible. :satisfied:
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Fledder200

Schulmanator
Thanks Bruce...well your new house comes with free diner coupons for the Chicken King diner :)

belfastuniguy
yeah...shame on you!! :) LOL well comeback and enjoy this new update.

thundercrack83
glad you like your house...how's business going??

EDGE4194
lol...well it's one of the busiest streets in Liaane..so you're gonna see a lot of cars go by...and don't eat all TTC cookies :)

kimcar
LOL glad you liked it!!

bat
you asked for a park...and a park is what you get! glad you liked it!!

rooker1
well the bar owner said business went up ever since you live above him...i wonder why  ???

Yoder7652
Thank you..maybe there is a new home for you as well :P

jacqulina
Thanx babe

sebes
LOL glad you like the house :)

patfirefghtr
how could you ever mised out on my MD?? LOL glad you like it!!

NASCAR_Guy
well i see what i can do...maybe i can squeeze you in somewhere!

it's been a while...sorry about that...anyhoo...here is a new update!!

this is the last piece of Dark Blue zone...that i added to the Dark geen zone...

KABOEM....all is gone...the Pig Market, the Sports cornor, and the HSR...all are gone!!

and this is how it looks now  :P

The "Hoek" building is located on one of the few diagonal streets in Liaane...the "Hoekstraat"

The Hoek building and the Hoekstraat are located in "Denisia"..a place where it's all hip and happenig!
the young and trendy people claimed the part of the city a few years ago and turned it into the most trendy neighbourhood in the city.
the old houses and warehouses are now turned into trendy shops and a nice place to live at!

The LOL building and the L-bay building
The LOL building is a new highrise building in Denisia, it is the head office for Liaane OnLine, the biggest (and only) internet provider in Liaane
The L-bay building is almost next to the LOL-building and is a new highrise building as well,L-bay is the biggest online seller of...well almost every useless thing
in Liaane

some random shots

place of infinety
Place of infinity is a huge square in Liaane. Every year the biggest Cristmas markets and shows are held here.
groups of carrolers, cristmast trees and santa make this square the place to be in December.

the Gaumont
This is a huge cinema complex in Liaane, it has 5 screens and only the newest Movies are shown here!
(now playing: Schrik the third and Barry Snotter: the order of the NiksNut)

well...that was it again...hope you liked it!!
i'm off to Italie in a few days...for about 3-4 weeks...i love holidays :) so see you when i'm back
bye bye

kimcar

&apls Yes an update , and a great one.  :thumbsup: You city look very alive . Just a question what bat is it

Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Fledder200

@ Kimcar: it's Shmails 1x6 Parking Set

found here : click here

toxicpiano

Niiiice! Some of the architecture very much reminds of Krakow in Poland. Of course, it's by far not as decrepid looking as the stuff there  :P
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Schulmanator

I have been found guilty.... of loving this update!

Lock me up untl the next great one!!!  %BUd%
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kimcar

threestooges

Again, suitable words fail me (and yet I continue to write). Liaane looks like a marvelous place to live, and the streets have a very natural look to them (particularly around the Hoek building). One other thing: the Gaumont: for having only five screens, they must be huge to fill a building that size (or rather small and they just fit many people in). Enjoy the trip, 3-4 weeks sounds like a great time. See you when you get back.

Strechnitz

Dear Fledder,

Thank you for the house you have so graciously given me. And yes the dining room walls are bloodred. and the paintings in their heavily gilded frames depict hunts and battles. for some reason many dinnerguests turn pale when I host a dinnerparty in it. I...I...simply don´t understand it. I think it is the light emanating from the oversized crystal chandelier. perhaps I should get another one.....what do you think...

in other words, I love the house, and the new update as well.

Strechnitz.