• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of Venezuela

Started by alan_vzla, October 05, 2008, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan_vzla

In this topic I'll show you pics of buildings, avenues, plaza, parks, etc of Venezuela, my natal country. This might be helpful to you if you are a BATter or just to know a new place

Today I will post photos of Caracas, the capital city, only; also, for today, most the photos will be of buildings, later I will post other photos of different places.

First some photos of the whole city

Some skycrapers and emblematic buildings

Plaza Venezuela, these buildings are the most emblematics of the city. A symbol of Caracas. The tower with the Pepsi logo over it is 121.9m high; the one with the coffee cup is 111.9m high and the one that says "POLAR" is 86.9m high.

Another view of the buildings

the Polyhedron, a multi functional complex used as a concert hall, exhibition and convention center, teather and more.

The National Assembly building, former Congress.

Centrum Tower

Caracas stock exchange

La Previsora building, it has a big clock on the top and it's recognized mostly by that. 117m high

Movilnet Tower. 125m high

Humboldt Tower

The Sambil Mall, it's the biggest mall in South America

El Universal Tower, HQ of El Universal newspaper

Parque Cristal (Cristal Park) building.

And to finish for today, Parque Central, one of the two twin tower (this one is the West tower) and some highrise residential buildings. Standing 225m high it was the tallest building in the American continent outside USA and Canada, today the tallest in South America only, exceded by only 5m by Torre Mayor in Mexico

I recomend you to visit this page to see a diagram of Caracas
Linkie

Nexis4Jersey

Beautiful Pictures of Caracas, please continue with this thread  &apls :thumbsup: