• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

EQ Bat project

Started by Earth quake, October 18, 2008, 01:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

Hello my everyboody.

Today, I present my first bat on ITC team:

TSC/ITC Commercial pack.

Is a compilation of a french store on à UK bat style.  :thumbsup:

Good day.

threestooges

Nice start there Earth quake. Lot Editing and BATting, an impressive combination. Looking forward to seeing more progress.
-Matt

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

This is looking splendid, great work my friend
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Earth quake

A new bat for you:

At day:

At night:

West view:

East view:

North view:

Appreciation ?

Pat

EQ that looks real good so far!!! Just wondering what is it though?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

It looks like a nice building, but it seems a bit clean. The wall texture, for example, is uniform the whole way around, and from top to bottom. Perhaps making the bottom part of the wall a bit darker/dirtier might add some more visual diversity to the building. Good work on it so far.

BarbyW

In fact But is a furniture/household goods chain in France and the buildings REALLY are like that. If EQ would like to make one with the SOLDES signs and one without I can help you have the legal two annual sales allowed in France.
I do agree that some graduation of texture would be better from an SC4 POV.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

To be perfectly honest the roof texture and junk look very unconvincing.  I know Andisart released some excellent roof junk models onto STEX a long time ago, might be worth seeing if you can use them...they can be found by searching STEX for Andisart  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Earth quake

autoVino

Roof textures are a big improvement, the lighting effects are outstanding!  :thumbsup:
Based on the views that you give us, I would recommend redesigning your hvac layout on the roof.  Give it more order, and proper scale.  This would be more convincing to the casual game player.

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Earth quake

Earth quake

threestooges

Nice start, I like the detail of the interior too. Also, the KFC you asked for a while back is almost ready, just waiting on lotting and modding.

Simpson

Your new bat is looking excellent, my friend !!  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Earth quake

Pat

EQ i love your TB!!!! It has a retro but modern feel to it...

blade2k5

Quote from: Earth quake on June 17, 2009, 02:48:18 AM
Do you want Taco Bell ?

:satisfied:

The answer I have to your question is yes, I want Taco Bell ;D  and the one you showcased here looks mighty good so far. :thumbsup:  Unfortunately, I won't be  :satisfied: until I have it in my plugins :P.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Earth quake

Pat: thank you my friend.
blade2k5: Thank you for your comment.

A new bat:

A sears departement store: soon finished but I would need of your recommend and I still have some knack has to ameliorate

The taco bell is nearly finished:

:satisfied:

Vivien