• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi

Great regions &apls

Bobbi :thumbsup:

Edit: Hey, this is 2000th reply. :)

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

KoV Liberty

Aren't 2001 replies better?  :P Congrats Dustin!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

Sciurus

Congrats Dustin for those 2000 comments &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

io_bg

Congratulations on the milestone, Dustin! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

MandelSoft

2005 replies!  &apls  WOW! That's a real milestone! Up to #3000!

Just got back from holiday in Luxembourg. I had a good time there   ;D

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

ecoba

Congrats on 2000 Repies, Dustin!!

Can't Wait For More Marathon!

Ethan

- That Deserved 2 Explamation Points? Is that how you spell it? Is that even the word?

Luke09

2k of post and +3 views for 65600.Nice Dustin  :thumbsup:
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

Albus of Garaway

Congratulations on 2,000 posts, Dustin! There's a reason people like to comment on this CJ: It's because your work is simply incredible. Really, your extensive Lot-Editing has really inspired me!

I was going to write a longer comment, but the thunder is getting louder...I better dash and check the weather. Can't wait to see what you cook up next!

-Jason

metarvo

The 2,000 comments is yet another display of the superb quality of Marathon.  Some say "Build it and they will come," and in this case it's most certainly true.  Congratulations, Dustin!  Here's to 2,000 more!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

carkid1998

A dog's biscuits, 100 pages, 2000 replies!! What could be better!
Sendona... Coming soon!

anandus

Finally! The end!  ;D

I stumbled upon this MD last friday and have, almost non-stop, been reading it since!
It was a tour de force, but I made it and it was worth every hour it took.
(You could almost say it was like a... dare I say it?... Marathon  :P )

Dustin, I really love your approach to Marathon (like the small semi-tutorials and the spotlighting of some lots and bats, incl linkies) and how it is developing so far  :thumbsup:
It gave me some nice ideas for my own cities.

I'm really curious how things will develop from here on.
Rest assured, you've gained another trusty follower!  ::)

(PS. Sorry if my English isn't all that good)

Shingure

Happy 2k Replies!

Sorry for not replying in a while. Marathon's progress is going well. Also I'm still in love with alot of the lots that are here!

~E.Hall

djvandrake

*picks jaw up off floor*

As someone who has recently become addicted to the Lot Editor, I have to say that your MD is just spectacular!  :thumbsup:  I read the whole thing from start to finish in about 6 days (at lunch) and it's been a very enjoyable ride.  I hope you don't mind if I get comfy here and follow along from now on.  :P  I've already learned so much from here and I want to see what happens next.

Outstanding work Dustin.  Very, very impressive.  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls

Congrats on 2000 replies!  ;D

DJ

thundercrack83

Since we've had a huge amount of replies since my last post (so sorry about the length of time between posts!), I decided to just do one big THANK YOU to everyone! So thank you to Guillaume (Sciurus), Glowbal, M (M4346), bat, Alex (Driftmaster07), rdrdrdrd, Joe (JoeST), Tomas Neto, Arthur (art128), beutelschlurf, Luke (Luke09), Utvaw, Dave (tooheys), io_bg, citymax, Darra (darraghf), Corey (Nexis4Jersey), Ethan (ecoba), Jayson (sithlrd98), emgmod, danielcote, Bobbi, Maarten (mrtnrln), Jason (Albus of Garaway), metarvo, Ryan (carkid1998), anandus, Shingure, and djvandrake!

Well, we made it to 2000 comments! I do apologize for being away for so long, but my new job has been taking up a lot of my time, especially since I've been working different shifts each day. But, I did have time to put together a little celebratory picture!

I'd like to thank you all so very much for bringing Marathon to such an auspicious honor, friends! I never would have thought that we would be this far in a million years, let alone in less than one year! You folks are the best friends that a person can have!

In honor of the occasion, I'd like to request a...

If you stop by in the next 24 hours or so, please take a second to let us know!

Thanks again, friends! Here's to 2000 posts and to 2000 more!

More from Marathon to come!

sithlrd98

I was here!  :P Congrats Dustin , hope it slows down a little for you!  Awesome Mosaic!

Jayson

Battlecat

Since I haven't had a chance to post my congrats yet, congratulations on passing 2000 posts, it's a great achievement!  I like that celebration shot there!  Hope your new job doesn't eat up to much of your time going forward!

kimcar

&apls &apls &apls Congrats my friend. With an interesting MD no doubt that you achieve this. Miss only 1000 more for 3000  :D

shaylan221

Your sign is making me feel guilty. Nice Update, keep up the good work.
Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

meinhosen

Well, if you're not going to let me lurk, than I'll have to pass along a message:

Congratulations on reaching 2000 replies!   &apls  &apls  &apls

You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?