• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodb3kmaster

I'd say you're right in calling for a no-lurking day, Dustin - getting over 2000 comments is something no MDer has ever done at SC4D before, and you deserve to celebrate that accomplishment! Congratulations, and here's to another 2000 comments!

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

emgmod

Hey look, a no lurking day.

Congratulations again on reaching 2000 comments.

allan_kuan1992

No lurking!? =O

Things around here seem nice... but as much as eyecandy is good I'd like to see some functional things as well (which I haven't really but sometimes you have to pick and choose...)

- Allan Kuan

hooha47

I'll post to that.  Congrats on 2,000 (or more accurately, 2,024) comments.  Your MD is most definitely worthy of the honor. 

If you haven't come up with a name yet for your section of Marathon based on Ladd's Addition, may I recommend incorporating either "Ladd" or "Addition" in the name.  Perhaps "Name of some historical Marathon figure's Addition".  Just a thought.

Do I hear 3,000?
"If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads." - Cake

See all my lots on the STEX
And see my parking lot projects thread here and my mayor mode ploppables thread here

JoeST

is it still no lurcking day? :D

a post-humerous congratulations to add to my previously one :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

MandelSoft

Stopping by again  ;)  Comment #2026, if it's going this fast, we have 2500 replies in no-time!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

anandus

Oh, and a big tip for the people who can't afford the very expensive Photoshop, like me:
There is a great free alternative, called Paint.NET!

About everything you can do with Photoshop, you can do with this program (and I find it easier to use than Gimp).

metarvo

It's no lurking day, so I guess I'd better post.  ;)  Dustin, you have shown a broad variety of concepts, from sunken highways to railroad stations, and from diagonal districts to sports stadiums, all while explaining how you built these fine additions to the region.  This makes Marathon a true learning experience.

&apls

I'm ready for more Marathon.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

KoV Liberty

You know I never lurk! $%Grinno$% :D Congrats on the 2020+ posts!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Splime

If it's no lurking day, what's the punishment for lurking?  :D

Congratulations on getting 2000 replies! That's an amazing achievement.  &apls

Bobbi

No lurking day?! :D

Congratulations on 2000 &apls

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

rooker1

I am truly happy you and your MD have done so well.  But to tell you the truth, I'm glad to see that now you have a job even the Great Dustin can't update his MD everyday, even every other day.  ::) So you are really human after all, it's great to know. ::) ;)  I look forward to the coming 2000 posts which I'm sure you'll hit!

&apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Luke09

Congratulations  :thumbsup: and nice mosaic
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

freedo50

Aw, it would be no lurking day the one time I actaully decide to take a look through the MDs section wouldn't it!? Nice stuff, Dustin, and congrats on the success of this MD, it's a long time since I last commented in here, and I think you'd only done a few (very good) updates back then - now look at you, 100 pages and counting!

Good luck until the next 100 pages! :P

Fred

Scarton

Congrats on 2000 comments!  &apls &apls

art128

Congratulations, again Dustin ! And what a fantastic mosaic !  &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

carkid1998

Mmmm, that mosaics great!

P.S: I didn't know you posted another update, I was freaking out thinking there wasn't going to be any updates (silly me!::) ::))
Sendona... Coming soon!

io_bg

Wow that's a great mosaic! :thumbsup: I wish you more free time so that you can work on your region more frequently ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Albus of Garaway

I love this No Lurking Day, Dustin! If I remember correctly, David joked about doing something similar about a week ago. Maybe he'll go through with it after seeing this. ;)

I really love that celebration picture, especially the SC4 work in the background!