• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The LEX Disk vol 1 currently out of stock

Started by callagrafx, November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

mcarch: the DVD would be sent to the address that I am sent by PayPal but if you want it sending to a different address you can send me a PM with that in. One of the other donators has already done that.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Death50

Hello, I'm new here but have been downloading for sometime so I figured it was time to give back. Then the day I do to my surprise I see this DVD is out which sounds pretty cool but I noticed a minmum of 25.00 is needed which was no problem I planned on donating 35.00 anyway  ;)

Then I noticed the exchange rate turned 35.00 into 25.00  &mmm

So that was kinda weak... but also I think it payed in two payments (I don't know how really pay pal works only my second use) so long story shortened I was wondering if it did this would I still recive the DVD? Because I don't have that kind of money to donate again for a while.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm more interested in the DVD than helping the site it wasn't my intention.  ()sad()

BarbyW

As long as the donation is 25€ it doesn't matter what currency it starts out as. If you have donated 35$ that will cover the minimum amount. If it is in two lots it won't make any difference.

CasperVg

Ordered on Friday, received on Monday! What a service it is. I can't wait to see what goodies are on it. Thank you, every person who has made content included on the DVD, and everyone who compiled it.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

46Bit

Had an old account, downloaded a fair bit, but too slow internet to download massive amounts in a reasonable amount of time, so this is awesome - donation sent (26 euros), hopefully it'll be here on Monday next week :) Thanks!

BarbyW

MayorKarl

I sent my donation in on Saturday evening, I believe, but wasn't sure if I could expect it before Christmas seeing as I'm living in the UK. I donated 30 euros. Have used the LEX quite considerably in the past, and now I've actually got working discs of Sim City 4 again, as well as a new computer, I can hopefully enjoy the CAM to it's full benefit. Also, looking forward to seeing the finished Petronas, as I remember when the first design pictures came up for it way back when :D

paroch

I received mine some time ago now - and finally got round to firing it up to have a look.

All I can say is WOW, what a great job the BSC team have done on this.  The sheer scale of the content is VERY impressive the number of external dependancies is pretty low considering the volume of lots on the disc.  And the speed you can install it all (or select the bits you want) was very quick.  I got some discs from another SC site a couple of years back now and the installation was somewhat painful - and I was kind of assuming this would be the same - but no, this is QUICK!!

I can't wait to start a new quad in-game with nothing in my plug-ins apart from the contents of the LEX Disc.

To any new comers to the site (or older timers like me) I say this disc is ESSENTIAL.

So to Barby and the crew, I salute you all and say this is a job amazingly well done - thank you.

Paul

46Bit

rooker1

I also have recieved my DVD just recently and all I can say is this is a must have. 
This disk not only looks great but is very easy to use and it just takes minutes to download over 3gb of high quality custom content.  This is the perfect way to ensure you have up to date BSC files and all the dependencies needed to use all of thier stuff.
I must add that I have had a look at the PETRONAS, this may very well be the best model ever made.  The amount of details and work put into this model and LOT is incredible and makes the DVD worth every penny. 
As well you'll find some other incredilbe exclusives, but you'll have to get the disk to see them.  ;)

I'll remind everyone that their is a contest going on in my MD and I love to give away things... ::).... ;)....maybe it's going to be a SC4D DVD.  ()stsfd()

Support the site......Donate!! and get your DVD.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

allan_kuan1992

I wish I could donate...

however, I have no money nor bank account... besides i have no job either, and my parents will probably scream at me for something they might consider as useless and even dangerous (talking with strangers). >.>

Oh well...

- Allan Kuan

callagrafx

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on December 17, 2008, 05:50:18 PM
and my parents will probably scream at me for something they might consider as useless and even dangerous (talking with strangers). >.>

And they'd be right....But we're hardly a bunch of psychopaths, are we?  (Although the jury's still out on Diggis  :D :D)
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

Quote from: callagrafx on December 18, 2008, 01:21:32 AM
And they'd be right....But we're hardly a bunch of psychopaths, are we?  (Although the jury's still out on Diggis  :D :D)

They came back... I am  :'(

Death50

Hey I'm just wondering if my money was recived and if it was where is my disc (lol that sounded pushy sorry)?

I'm just on hold from the game until I get it! XD

callagrafx

At this time of year you are going to have to make allowances for the various postal systems around the world  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

BarbyW

As I have no idea who you are from your username or email address on here I cannot tell you if your donation has been received or the DVD posted. If you PM me your real name I can then tell you.

46Bit

Not to sound pushy :P, but just wondering where my dvd (Michael Mokrysz, 26 euros, sent already) was sent from so that I know roughly when to expect it? Thanks  ;D

BarbyW

46bit: Your DVD was sent from France on Monday 15th Dec as I told you above.
You may experience delays as a result of Christmas post.
I am also waiting for a new batch of DVDs. As these will probably not arrive before Christmas now there may be a delay if there are any donators between now and when they arrive. I have 4 DVDs left and once they have been sent out I will have no more until the new batch arrives.
Rest assured that DVDs are being shipped at least once per week and more often than not twice a week. If anyone has any queries please do not hesitate to ask.

BigSlark

Barby,

I assume Lee sent me my DVD from his locale in Wales?

Cheers,
Kevin

Messer80