• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Well, shame on me- I promised last time I wouldn't let keeping this list updated slide so far, and it slid worse than last time...

...I hate it when that happens...

So, what I plan to do is put this on a sort of schedule- I'll do an update post about three times each month (the 1st, 10th and 20th or so).  That should help keep things manageable.

As you will recall, we note SC4D members who have made 25 or more posts who have not logged in (according to the TOP SECRET Admin Log which is kept at an undisclosed location under heavy security- don't even try to ask) within the past two weeks.  I've now adopted one of jeronij's new tables [linkie] to help keep track- this should make updating easier and the info is better organized.

Since I last updated the MIA list on June 1st, a little over two and one-half months ago, I won't try to track the comings and goings since then.  This is a fresh start, so to speak, and we'll go forward from here.

Folks on the list- We miss you and hope you'll check in soon!

[tabular type=4][row] [head colspan=2]
Missing in Action as of 8/19/07
[/head] [/row]
[row] [head]Member[/head] [head]Days Since Last Logged In[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]pvarcoe[/data] [data]15[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Phoenix Rising[/data] [data]15[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Howling[/data] [data]15[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]MsD[/data] [data]15[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]memo[/data] [data]16[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]jayo[/data] [data]17[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Ralph[/data] [data]18[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Thornton[/data] [data]18[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Badsim[/data] [data]19[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]bat56[/data] [data]19[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Adriano57[/data] [data]21[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]VillaV[/data] [data]23[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Flipside[/data] [data]23[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]sEAhAwk fAn121[/data] [data]24[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]mark[/data] [data]25[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]petercintn[/data] [data]25[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]oldrogue[/data] [data]38[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Elektra[/data] [data]40[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]LP_Green[/data] [data]46[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Couchpotato[/data] [data]47[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Darmok[/data] [data]49[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]SIMMANIA[/data] [data]52[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]l.h.[/data] [data]54[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]Sól[/data] [data]55[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]socomseal45[/data] [data]58[/data] [/row]

[/tabular]

Also in our thoughts are the Gone but not forgotten [linkie].  As of today, I've taken Vandy and GMT off that list, as each has been sighted around the forums in the last little bit.  I've added as of today members Archangel, Asahi, Pinchman, Heinz, Alek King of SC4, Enzo, Alfred.Jones, and c.p., as each has now not been heard from in over 60 days.  Folks, each one of you is especially missed.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Grneyes

I was wondering why I was still on the list. Just got back from 11 days in Hawaii. Survived an earthquake, hurricane, and a tsunami warning generated by an earthquake. Then when driving home, went thru a severe thunderstorm/tornado warning area....maybe I shouldn't go anywhere for awhile...

MaryBeth

shoreman905

I really never thought I would post in this thread, however, time has come to inform this community of my absence and the likelyhood of a longer period of time before I can return to active membership. I am involved in moving from Virginia's largest city, Virginia Beach, to a village on Virginia's Eastern Shore, across the Chesapeake Bay. The distance of the move and difficulty of crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel with each load, plus the problem of re-establishing internet connections demand that I take a leave of absence. I am only thankful that CAM was released before this situation manifested itself. I will be away from the maintenance of the CAM lot listing, but my wonderful friends at BSC are pitching in to cover me (as we knew they would). I will stop in, here and then, until settled to say Hi, but deeper involvement is not possible. So until I can return and commit as I have in the past, God Bless you all and see you very soon....David G (Shoreman)

RippleJet

Good luck with the move, David! :thumbsup:
We'll keep the door open when you return :)

Pat

Well its hard to say this from me... yea me im going away for about 2 wks as some of you may know
allready and for the ones who dont know im going to IL to take care of my best friend she has CP and its because
her husband is going away for this time without setting up someone to come in and help her out and their 5yr
old son so i offered to go down as i dont have a full time job or even a part time at that lol...
the fire department dont pay at all as that is volunteer....  sooo no net no computer is gonna make me
twitch biiiiiiiig time lol...  talk to you all soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

flame1396

Yeah.... where the heck is Alek? He dropped off the face of the earth Simcity community.

Suddenly too. His last post was to me saying eh was about to show me a bunch of new pictures.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

thundercrack83

Good luck with your move, shoreman905! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Nealos101

I too am moving soon, so you may not hear from me for some time.  That adds to the next year of my university which may be the hardest to come by, so it may mean less action as there is now (Not alot atm) or more, depending on how happy I am and how rich I am.

It starts on the 14th my freinds! So in advance... Thankyou and speak to you all soon!

Madeira aka Constantina

you are so caring about your members. well done  &apls

tooheys

Are we just walking on opposite sides of the street or has Snaper been a bit quite lately??

thundercrack83

Quote from: tooheys on September 14, 2007, 03:39:29 AM
Are we just walking on opposite sides of the street or has Snaper been a bit quite lately??

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him around lately either!

Madeira aka Constantina

Nealos101 : Good luck. please call in soon!  :thumbsup:

RichGray

sorry 4 my own lack of contributions 4 bout 3 weeks. im getting settled into college, and will be back when workload calms down a bit.  :thumbsup:
Just Because im incomplete, doesn't mean i'm obsolete.
BAT Thread coming soon, possible MD even!

M4346

Does anyone know what happened to Heinz? I see he's been missing since May and has been put on the "gone but not forgotten list." Well, he is not forgotten and I hope he does show up soon. Hopefully he is doing well.  :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Filasimo

an old pare (friend) has gone mia i hope he comes back and therefore we leave the light on for him
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Diggis

Just wanted to drop in and say I have chatted briefly to Koori_sim on MSN.  Didn't get to say much more than hi, but hopefully he will drop in here soon.

Enzo

hi chaps !
still around, even if RL has taken me away from my computer for a while. Among that my motherboard has decided to cease active service %wrd, fortunately my plugin folders was still there ... so back on business  ;D

Ennedi

Maybe anyone knows what happened with FissileBread? He was last active at 15 August - I hope he is OK and he will come back  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

dedgren

Just exchanged PMs with KooriSim (wynney) over at Peg's site.  I think we'll be seeing him around soon.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax