• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rail Station

Started by fegga, December 25, 2008, 03:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fegga

Hi everyone!  Where can I find this rail station from emilin's MD?

Thanks.

Andreas

This is xannepan's Amsterdam Central Station; if it's not on the LEX, check out the STEX. The lot seems to be a custom one, though, the original lot has a lot of bikes and a bus station instead of the taxis.
Andreas

fegga

I found it on the STEX. Thank you very much Andreas.

LINK: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=2575

N1_2888

As far as I know the newer improved version of this BAT is only available on the German site SimCityKurier.

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Andreas

Quote from: N1_2888 on December 25, 2008, 04:16:44 PM
As far as I know the newer improved version of this BAT is only available on the German site SimCityKurier.

Well, this is not really "improved", I just tuned the properties a bit here and there. ;) Plus, it's in German, obviously. Apart from that, it's the original lot.
Andreas

N1_2888

Believe me, Andreas, these Lots have two similarly looking but different BATs. I had checked this out before the improved version was removed from the STEX. ;D

Andreas

Hmm, I vaguely remember something along those lines, but I can't remember what exactly that was about, though. Well, I'm glad that I picked up the improved model for the SimCityKurier release then. :)
Andreas

fegga

Aah, I like it  :).  Vielen Dank my german/Austrian friends  ;).

RippleJet

N1_2888

You may agree that it is ... hmm ... difficult to handle the LEX' search function. :P

RippleJet

Quote from: N1_2888 on December 25, 2008, 04:53:34 PM
You may agree that it is ... hmm ... difficult to handle the LEX' search function. :P

Yes, I fully agree in this case. ::) :D
Especially since it was uploaded by SandraSim1 and categorized as a reward, not as transportation/rail...

But you can always ask here, if you cannot find what you're looking for! ;)