• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Default ground texture

Started by A200, January 30, 2009, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A200

Are there any mods that change the horrid default ground texture from grey to green (as seen in a few people CJs)?

Thanks
A200

j-dub

QuoteAre there any mods that change the horrid default ground texture from grey to green (as seen in a few people CJs)?
Huh!? Gray to green()what() I thought the default texture for this game was green. I changed if from green to a lighter  variant with the Wasco Terrain Mod by Tarkus.

You also may want to change that brown texture while your at it, because it is not that real either.
Dedgren has changed the rock texture like you wouldn't believe. It is really real, how you can tell the difference between mountainous landscape versus cliffs more.

A200

Like these:

Instead of this:

Thanks

Swamper77

A200,

You will need a terrain mod to do that. I can't tell which one was used in your first reference picture, but the Columbus Terrain Mod was used in the second picture. It was uploaded by C.P and you can find it on the LEX. He's uploaded several terrain mods to the LEX, in fact.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

RustyXL

A200

Ok I downloaded the Columbus Terrain Mod :p will see how I go in my cities later-

A200