• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Quote from: danielcote on June 15, 2009, 03:44:08 PM
Questions:

I think that C.P tetements and houses would fit in with you're comunity very well.

Thank you and Please reply to all these questions because they're all important to me.

What are the CP tetements and houses?
I have pm'ed you with the details.<

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

CabraBuitre

I agree, this is great!  I keep reverting back to GRV though... I keep expecting to see a boarder guard or orders from the Separatists!

I'd love to get in on the action.  Since you already have a John (my name), how about Michael Westwood?  That would be my middle name and the street I grew up on.  I'm in seminary right now... so maybe the new pastor in town might have some outspoken words about the recent findings at the excavation site...

EDIT:

And HERE are the c.p. tenements and some additional houses, also by c.p. and some more HERE

Check out Abelfarei!

mrbisonm

Wow, nice early 19th century homes, just perfect for the 1950/60 scenery of the Winding River. Thanks for the linkie.

Cabrabuitre, no separatists here, nor any bordertowns.....lol

If you want to you to know that can keep the name John, no problem, we have a Michael also (Michael Allheimer), he is John Gabber's friend, foreman and the Program Manager for the highway 15 project.
It doesn't matter what first name your character has, the last name is important and has to be different.

Please PM me with ...

full name...
birthplace...(only on the map below)
where want to live now and later...(see map below again)
                  (there's also Access Junction, Racsan Falls, Grasslake and Valmore available now )
entering at what age into the story.....
education....
wants to do what in his life and become who....
job and profession....
marry who , when and have kids?...names .....

Everything else I will take care of. You can  pm me anytime to add or change things of your character during the story. If I will not see any comment from you after two consecutive months, then I will simply let him die or disappear. Sounds good? Welcome to the Winding River region.

Fred

art128

Fred, that little map is greatly done my friend. Also, the last update is good too, I really love the way you show the highways the constructions.
Take care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mrbisonm

Thanks Art for leaving a comment.
I will be back later tonight with another update. (Sorry, couldn't make it, had a surprise visit from my sons. I hope I will be able to upload the update either on Monday or Tuesday evening.See you then.)

I heard that someone got strangled on Mainstreet in Access Junction this morning.......oh boy.
;)
Also some new BATs and LOTs will be shown. Be there!

Fred

danielcote

don't worry I'll try being fathers day and all.  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

I cant wait! And who got strangled? Anyone important? Not my character right?!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

Yes, it is someone more or less important, surely not your character driftmaster07.
Sorry for being late, but the update will only be later this weekend.
I will tell you the news titles of the Access Junction Tribune tomorrow though.
;)
Fred

mrbisonm

Making history, so nicely said by Floydian, is exactly what we are experiencing here in Access. Just imagine if these businesses in Access were to become bigger and what would they look like in five or ten or even more years?
So this is my first newspaper clip I made with simple mspaint, I am not a pro at all with these things nor with the program, but my wife says it looks good enough to upload. (encouraging  ???)
These are the headlines for what will soon be coming in the next update.
Have a nice weekend.

From above Joe's Hardware store on Mainstreet, here comes the first newpaper issue in Access Junction: Joe Bean, Editor.

Fred

There's always more room for some more characters in my story......don't be shy. We need all kinds of professions, only to mention a few: Doctors, Professors, Lawyers, Biologists, Chemists, Politicians, Farmers, and so on....also people that own trucking Companies, or a foodstore chain, hotels and resorts, mechanics and constructionworkers etc, all you can imagine. Apply here.

BarbyW

I hope that wasn't my old Nexis character who was strangled, Fred. Feel free to add me anywhere you think fit - I trust you  :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

KoV Liberty

I hadnt posted in a week so I got worried! P.S. I like the newspaper! And I would like to buy one acre for 65 simoleons!

Adrian, I miss you man.

TheTeaCat

Wonderful developments that are happening in Access Junction ( except for the strangulation of course).
Great to hear that Charlie has a new friend and I hope it will be a long friendship.
Wonder if Charlie can convince him to go fishing during the holidays?
I suppose he can if they bring lots of tea with them ::)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

JoeST

wait....have I been immortalized in the name of a hardware store without even noticing? ???

*slow realisation is slow*  $%Grinno$%

that news paper is awesome :)

Thank you so much

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

dedgren

QuoteWe need all kinds of professions, only to mention a few: Doctors, Professors, Biologists, Chemists, Politicians, Farmers, and so on....also people that own trucking Companies, or a foodstore chain, hotels and resorts, mechanics and constructionworkers etc, all you can imagine.

Hmmmpf, Fred... no lawyers?

...just kidding...

Been too long since I've been by- WRP is always a great read!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

mrbisonm

BarbyW, was it Elizabeth White in NoG, not sure if I remember right? I'll find a place and a story for you.
Driftmaster07, one acre sold to Alex Puto.......any place special in mind?
TheTeaCat , isn't Diarmuid too young for tea?
JoeST , you want Joe from the Hardware store to be your character? That can be arranged.
dedgren , because of you, Access now needs a lawyer... ;)

Thanks for the comments.

Fred

KoV Liberty

Actually I was just searching for pics! Here they are... Don't know for sure what it is called but I love it! Also they are typically found in forest areas so...

This one for general look...

This one I like the most for everything...

And this to show you construction...

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

We call these types of homes *Swiss-style cottages* here in Quebec, and we quite a few of these around the southern Appalachian part of the province. I am surprized no one really BATted one yet.......  &Thk/(

Fred

iamgoingtoeatyou

My first time here and everything is looking excellent!

Swesim

Great update as usual Fred!

Quote from: mrbisonm on June 26, 2009, 10:26:07 PM
We call these types of homes *Swiss-style cottages* here in Quebec, and we quite a few of these around the southern Appalachian part of the province. I am surprized no one really BATted one yet.......  &Thk/(

Fred

Aren´t they similiar to PEGs A-Frames?

TheTeaCat

Quote from: mrbisonm on June 26, 2009, 06:51:50 PM
TheTeaCat , isn't Diarmuid too young for tea?

Fred no one is too young for Tea :D :D

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II