• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Airport Tram from SWAP v2.3 not showing up right?

Started by CfnNexus, March 14, 2009, 12:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CfnNexus

Bit of a problem, I sure don't think the Airport Tram in the SWAP v2.3 pack is supposed to look like this. Can anyone please help me out find out a dependancy for it?

RippleJet

I'll reply to this by quoting Swamper from another thread (in the AC Functional Airports): :)

Quote from: Swamper77 on February 11, 2009, 10:35:36 PM
After some poking around, I've figured out what the problem is. Maxis did not make props of every building, so there aren't prop versions of some of the reward buildings. Raphael made a fix for that long ago and it appears that this fix was used on the lots. You can get the missing plugin file from SimTrop's Modds & Downloads section: Plugin Landmark Props.

Missing in particular is the convention center building as a prop for quite a few of the SWAP terminals. Downloading the file from the above link will make it show up. You'll have to bulldoze the lots and replop them after downloading the linked file for the lots to appear correctly. If props are missing when you place a lot and you install the required files afterwards, the missing props stay missing until the lot is replopped or grows again.

-Swamper

You might also be missing the buildings as props files, which you can download by clicking the EA Support button, found on top of every page in this site.