• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

MEGA PACKS FILE for CLEANITOL

Started by Heinz, March 15, 2007, 06:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinz

since most, if not all of the files in the CLEANITOL MEGA PACKS.txt are from BSC, i decided to post here, too.
moderators, if for any reason, this needs to be moved or deleted, please do so. i do not want any trouble with what im doing.
i just need help, i think. LOL

anyway, i think there may be something wrong with the newest cleanitol mega packs file.   
in the list, more specifically in the files to be cleared, there is a double referrence to BSC MEGA PROPS - D66 Vol01.
i believe the second one is supposed to point to BSC MEGA PROPS D66 Vol02.  ?? ()what()

also, mainly as a suggestion or question for that matter:
may i ask if any of these files should make it to this said CLEANITOL MEGA PACKS file?
CSX BAT PROPS 2006e
CSX BAT PROPS 2007a
BSC JES TEXTURE V1
BSC BAT PROPS MJB V9
JMYERS PROPS V1 and V2
T1 PROPS V1
VDK TEXTURES V1 and V2
VDK BAT PROPS V1
MEGA PROPS CAL V1

BarbyW

You are correct regarding the second reference to BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol01. It should, indeed, be Vol02. The only one that needs to be in the Cleanitol Mega packs file from the rest is BSC MEGA Props - CAL Vol01 as none of the others are mega packs. An updated file will be available from the LEX eventually and it will be updated on a regular basis. All the individual packs that need them will now come with a Cleanitol RemoveList.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Heinz

ok. thanks barby for clarifying the double referrence to d66's vol2.

so just to be clear, i also need to install Cal's megapack, yes? just to be sure. :P thanks again

BarbyW

If you want to use any lots by callagrafx or using his props and models then you need the pack.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Heinz

ok thanks again. you are so helpful.  &apls