• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

new mods are these makeable?

Started by LE0, March 27, 2009, 11:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE0

are any of these possible? for when i get my computer fixed soon ;)

1. UDI where you can drive through neighbor connections and drive all over the region. when you crash or esc you start in the city you started in
2. a city background that shows a blurred image of the neighbor city, so cities feel more connected
3.draggable fractional streets like diagonal streets. you drag 2 tiles straight, 1 tile over and it automaticaly converts
4. a mod that reduces the number of trucks on the roads WAY WAY down. not the truck stopper lot. but its impossible to drive an unrealistic with all those trucks
5. a mod that changes some cars into horses (for my sister)

Leoland coming Spring 2009

Swamper77

Leo,

1. Not possible due to how the game is configured. This would require modification of the EXE, which EA/Maxis won't let us do.
2. Same as above
3. This will require puzzle pieces as each segment covers a 2x3 area.
4. This is possible by editing either the Automata Plugin or the Traffic Plugin from the NAM. (I can't check which one it is right now as I am at work.)
5. This is possible to do, and you don't need to replace existing vehicles to do it. However, there doesn't seem to be any ingame artwork/models of people on horseback. These would have to be built from scratch.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!