• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Information on Under Bridge Lots

Started by Gaston, April 04, 2009, 03:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

I'm looking for how to use The Underbridge Street/Road/Rail/etc. that I think BuddyBud had created.   I DL'd the lots a while ago and now can't find how to place them to make them work.    I figured if I could DL the lots again then...     BUT,  I can't seem to find the lots either.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Swesim

Try a search over at STEX with the keyword "autopista", that gave me the whole set of lots...

Gaston

Thanks for that information Swesim.   Not the lots I was looking for though.     The lots I am looking for actually are TE'd to let traffic look like it passes under bridges.

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Swesim

OK, in that case I am not sure what lots You mean, but these lots seem to fit Your description to some part although they aren´t any real network peaces as I can understand...

Gaston

Quote from: Swesim on April 11, 2009, 11:56:20 AM
OK, in that case I am not sure what lots You mean, but these lots seem to fit Your description to some part although they aren´t any real network peaces as I can understand...

Nice try again my friend but no not those either.  LOL  The lots I am looking for can let traffic pass under actuall dragged bridges. Like when you cross a river and have a bit of land on either side of the water.   I'll try to post a pic later.   But thanks for trying anyway.
白龍

wes.janson

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Gaston

wes.janson thanks so much.   BUT neither of these are exactly the correct lots.   I don't think they are available anymore.    My guess is they were removed at some time recently.    It is too bad to they look really kool.   I just can't get them to work properly.  ie they don't path right.   

---Gaston
白龍

k808j

You may want to try Marrast and Morifari also.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg