• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

'No Maxis Files' mod doesn't block R$ files

Started by Sheep49, April 11, 2009, 08:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep49

I think I have a pretty irritating problem... You see, I downloaded the BSC No Maxis Mod from the LEX, because no other mod like that is compatible with CAM. I unpacked 3 files: Stop_R$.dat, Stop_R$$.dat and Stop_R$$$.dat. Then I opened a game, and to my complete surprise, there are still Maxis' low-density R$ buildings growing in my suburbs. I don't remember modyfying any of those lots, that's why I don't know the reason for which they are still showing up in my cities. I have tried putting the mod in the seperate folder, but that doesn't work neither. I'm really wondering what's the problem... I wonder if you have any idea... &Thk/(

Thank you in advance ;)
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

wouanagaine

put the blocker on the a 'zzzz' folder  or a name that will be the last loaded, if they don't grow any more  then it means that you have somehow a modified version of them

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4