• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Having problem with downloading BSC & CSX MEGA Props

Started by bobnoble627, March 25, 2007, 03:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobnoble627

Having a problem with downloading BSC & CSX MEGA Props.  I download them as saved ZIP Fles.  They appeare to have downloaded suceefully, but, when I view them on my hard drive the Data in the file are only partialy there.  30 to 50 % of the KBs are missing per file. I check the file and receive a diagnostic message: "Unexpected end of archive".
Can you help. Thanks

Serkanner

Bob,

Is that with all mega files of some specific ones. Could you elaborate on that in order to check things on the LEX side of it.

bobnoble627

Here is the list of the MEGA files that I've had this download problem with:

BSC MEGA Props Gascooker Vol 01    2827 KBs downloaded
BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol 01            6717 KBs downloaded
BSC MEGA Props Textures Vol 01      2271 KBs downloaded
CSX MEGA Props Vol 01                  4290 KBs downloaded
CSX MEGA Props Vol 02                  3212 KBs downloaded
CSX MEGA Props Vol 03                  4203 KBs downloaded
CSX MEGA Props Vol 04                  4056 KBs downloaded
CSX MEGA Props Vol 05                  2890 KBs downloaded

Serkanner

Bob,

I have just downloaded CSX mega props one till three and re-installed them without a problem. I have no idea why the files are not getting to you without mistakes but I can only recommend to re-download them. The problem is not at the LEX end of the line, but perhaps a connection problem at your end.

Hope you can fix it.

bobnoble627

I tried to download those files again.  Got the same results with slightly different KB download file sizes. However, I did go to Simtropolis and I was able to download BSC MEGA Props with no problem.  But, couldn't find any CSX MEGA Props.  Tried to find another site that have the CSX files but was unable to.  Maybe you have some information on this?.  Thanks for all your help. 
By the way, great Site you guys are doing a great job.

wouanagaine

If you have a download manager, I suggest you disable it while downloading from LEX

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4