• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swi21's BAT contribution - general discutions and showroom

Started by swi21, December 13, 2006, 02:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strechnitz

Oh wow Nikos! &apls

It has been a few years since we talked about this garden and swapped bitmap drawing of different options.
It is nice to see that you haven't abandoned it.

and the progress is astonishing!!! ;D

Hubert.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

swi21

Yep Actualy I still have them! The result will be a bit different from the propositions you made at that time, but they are pretty inspiring! The result will be much more complexe.. what you see here is just a timid begining. I asked D66 for help on the flowerbeds. For the moemnt the mineral part is done. Now i'm working on the Orangery..

DebussyMan

Oustanding perspectives, I could stare at those landscapes all day! and they're not even finished yet  :o

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Emperor Stormont

That is absolutely stunning, I love it....its fabulous  &apls &apls &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

CabraBuitre

This is amazing as usual!

Is it above ground level with walls, or will it be below grond level?  I'm not familiar with the original piece being recreated!

Check out Abelfarei!

swi21

Well the park is all a fantasy.. i started it to match with the Chateau de Sceaux but never managed to finish it so... The Orangery is based on a realy building. The park will be bellow the ground level...

swi21

swi21

And here it is with the park.

from the balcony

From the fontain

Alfred.Jones

That looks great Nikos! That fountain is beautiful

Sim City 4 Devotion

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kimcar

swi21

Thanks to everyone for your comments, i realy appreciate :)

I spent the day on developping a bit the orangery and I made a first test ingame of the park. Lots of work to do, but that's not a surprise, but nothing impossible! I have the time!

So here is the update of the day. it's not the best I can do, but hey... it's 2:30 here.. I have no courage for more...  %confuso

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

tag_one

:thumbsup: Fantastic work Swi! This looks really great   &apls

swi21

toxicpiano

it all looks very nice. I think the black lines seperating the tiles on the ground coud be toned down though so they are more discreet (I think it looks quite overpowering compared to the small detailes of the main building)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

swi21

Thanks for the suggestion.. I may change the ground texture later,when i will go back to the park itself.

For the moment here is an update.

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

Quesh

It's magnficient  &apls
You make a great job, good courage for the continuation  ;)