• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Strategist01
Veeery nice update there! Love those suburbs!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, my friend!!!

Anthony
i'm loving this!
keep up the nice work! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, Anthony!!!

danielcote
I like the archetectre in you're towns it seems to grow just right!
Daniel, Thank you!!!

Sciurus
It's just magnificient! Congratuations for those mosaics
Guillaume
Thank you, Guillaume!!!

Bobbi
Although those mosaics of this update are less than before, it still wonderful!!! 
Keep working
---Bobbi
Bobbi, Thank you!!!

COSMÓPOLIS

Continuing the tour, we find another city, Cosmópolis!
This city has a large variety of recreation, such as collective fields of sports, circus, rodeo and etc, which usually bring many tourists to the city!

COSMÓPOLIS

Splime

As always, amazing mosaics! What I'm wondering is, why are there so many signs for McDonalds in your second mosaic? Besides that though, your pictures are full of interesting details. Great job!  :thumbsup:

And congratulations on 100 posts! That puts Vale Paulista in the Best Sellers section!

Strategist01

Great update there my friend! Love the canals...out of interest, will you be adding functionality to them with the CAN-am?

Sciurus

That's just beautiful!! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

stocktons_pimp

Nexis4Jersey

woah, great mosaic update , but those road and cars seem a bit off  ()what()

art128

Fantastic work on COSMÓPOLIS Tomas, that looks wonderful, also the amusement park is a nice touch for the realism of the region. Great work with canal and railways.
Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Bobbi

Good update!!! I think people in COSMÓPOLIS like entertainment. :D

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

kimcar

&apls &aplsExcellent as always and very good work with lE. Just asking what are the little hen house on the second pic at the top please :thumbsup:

peter007

It is looking very nice  &apls  &apls
And those Industry is very nice

Tomas Neto

Splime
As always, amazing mosaics! What I'm wondering is, why are there so many signs for McDonalds in your second mosaic?
Besides that though, your pictures are full of interesting details. Great job! 
And congratulations on 100 posts! That puts Vale Paulista in the Best Sellers section!
Thank you!!! Hahaha, indeed there are many signs, but are to guide the tourists! And now we are among the Best Sellers... great!!!

Strategist01
Great update there my friend! Love the canals...out of interest, will you be adding functionality to them with the CAN-am?
Thanks a lot!!! Yes, to the few I go placing more functions in the canals, in the future!

Sciurus
That's just beautiful!!
Guillaume
Thank you my friend!!!

stocktons_pimp
wowee!!
::
Thank you guy, many thanks!!!

Nexis4Jersey
woah, great mosaic update , but those road and cars seem a bit off.  
Thank you guy!!! My citizens drive the cars in reverse, I need to fix this!!!

art128
Fantastic work on COSMÓPOLIS Tomas, that looks wonderful, also the amusement park is a nice touch for the realism of the region.
Great work with canal and railways.
Take care,
-Arthur.
Arthur, my friend, thank you!!! I want to add more channels in my cities... I hope will to be appropriate!!!

Bobbi
Good update!!! I think people in COSMÓPOLIS like entertainment.
Bobbi
Hi Bobbi, I think too, hahaha!!! Many thanks my friend!!!

kimcar
Excellent as always and very good work with lE. Just asking what are the little hen house on the second pic at the top please!
Wow, Kimcar, many thanks!!! Little hen house? It is a farm of chickens! You want the link?

peter007
It is looking very nice   
And those Industry is very nice
Peter, my friend!!! Thank you!!!

Tomas Neto

SAPOPEMBA

Continuing our quick tour, we find another city, Sapopemba! Reminding everyone that I will soon show the cities, previously seen, with more tranquility, one after another!
Sapopemba has a great system of irrigation of their crops with water from your abundant lakes!

kimcar

Quote from: Tomas Neto on July 21, 2009, 06:24:13 PM

kimcar
Excellent as always and very good work with lE. Just asking what are the little hen house on the second pic at the top please!
Wow, Kimcar, many thanks!!! Little hen house? It is a farm of chickens! You want the link?

Please yes if you can . thanks

Schulmanator

It is always a delight to come by and see your mosaics. They rock!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

beutelschlurf

moin Tomas Neto,

your mosaics are just huge, you never know what will pop-up next in those pics, marvelous!  :thumbsup:

b_schlurf

Strategist01

Great work there with those mosaics! I am very intrigued with that pipeline thingie...and with those tanks that look like gas tanks? Could you maybe give me the link? What are they used for?

peter007

And again it's great very nice
especially those running trains  &apls

-ernst

mrbisonm

Some amazing stuff in your MD, well done and surely with a lot of patience, details in some pics are just "crazy". I also liked you use less common BATs, even some Nexis ones (my own). This is surely one of the better rural type MD's I have seen. I'll be back, now that you caught my attention....;)

Fred

PS....Where did you get that McDo Publicity sign from ?

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Sciurus

Waow!! :o I love this "Rural life", which is nice to live I think ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.