• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

INDAIATUBA

Teaser

This teaser is a tribute to our great colleague, who sadly died last month. I'm talking about the Suico, a guy very talented, who did make many BATs to beautify our cities. Some examples of BATs done by Suico:

Congresso Nacional

MASP Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo

Museu Oscar Niemeyer Curitiba

Catedral Metropolitana Nossa Senhora Aparecida

Link where other Suico's BATs can be found:

Simcity Brasil

Nich

Nice job JC, again!
Biritiba Mirim is amazing!
I have liked a lot the Cathedral, awesome building.
See you.
Nich

Suico, R.I.P.

Schulmanator

Your mosaics are always a happy and cheerful stop for me here at SC4D!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

djvandrake

A beautiful teaser and tribute to Suico.  May he Rest in Peace.

bat

Your views are always so beautiful! Great work on it! :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

Beautiful teaser :thumbsup:

R.I.P. Suico

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Battlecat

Tomas Neto

djvandrake
Awesome updates!  Really impressive shorelines and seawalls.  I like all the boats too.
Good job with placing those power lines next to eachother.  That looks more realisitic (IMO).
I also like your raised freeway. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi djvandrake, many thanks my friend!!!

sumwonyuno
I really like the part of the Biritiba Mirim picture where the area has a lot of brick:  a large brick building, brick sidewalks, brick boardwalk, and a brick seawall.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahahaha, yeah..., there are many bricks there!!! Thank you my friend!!!

nedalezz
Wow, quite the mosaic! There are hints of Brazil in there, if I am not mistaken. Anyway, fantastic pics!
Exactly, I always try recreate a little of the atmosphere of the brazilian rural towns here on this MD, as a way to show a little of my country for everyone here!! Thanks a lot my friend!!!

Battlecat
Wow, looks amazing!  The shoreline with the dead trees is a neat touch!
Thank you my friend!!!

bat
It's always beautiful! Fantastic work on the two mosaics!
Many thanks my friend!!!

Rady
Fantastic! I think I will go for that "zebra crossing" plugin you're using ... looks pretty fine! And thanks for the linked animals!
Thank you my friend!!! I installed this MOD I don't know how, I believe it was with a lot of dependencies!!!  Hahahaha, I'm very messy with these files of the SC4!!!

canyonjumper
Great stuff! Biritiba Mirim looks great!
-Jordan
Hi Jordan, Thanks a lot my friend!!!

kimcar
Very well done . The pics are all colorfull and your city is very detail. Great work.A kind of town that it will be nice to live for sure!
Wowww, thanks a lot Kimcar, many thanks my friend!!!

danielcote
Hey this update looks kind of european.
Hi Daniel!!! It seems really, because here in Brazil we have many cities with descendants of europeans, such as Germans, Italians, Portugueses...  Thus many rural towns here in Brazil has a touch european!!

calibanX
Great mosaics as always Tomas. I like the canal in Biritiba Mirim. A nice texture that matches your city's style.
Take care.
Geoff
Hi Geoff, thanks a lot my friend!!!

Nich
Nice job JC, again!
Biritiba Mirim is amazing!
I have liked a lot the Cathedral, awesome building.
See you.
Nich

Suico, R.I.P. 
Hi Nich, thank you my friend!!! E apesar da lembrança ao Suico não estar à altura do talento dele, achei que seria uma boa maneira de lembrá-lo, aqui no meu diário!!!

Schulmanator
Your mosaics are always a happy and cheerful stop for me here at SC4D!
Hi Bruce!!! Many thanks my friend!!!

djvandrake
A beautiful teaser and tribute to Suico.  May he Rest in Peace.
Many thanks my friend!!! Thanks a lot!!!

bat
Your views are always so beautiful! Great work on it!
Thank you bat, thanks a lot my friend!!!

canyonjumper
Beautiful teaser 
R.I.P. Suico
-Jordan
Thak you Jordan!!! Yes my friend, and the talent of the Suico will leave longings!!

Battlecat
Great looking teaser!
Thank you my friend!!!

INDAIATUBA

Indaiatuba decides to give a "yes" to the offer of Maracaina, and which help the group of cities led by Maracaina to receive a big reinforcement! Another reason for Vila Inglesa, Galapagos and Horizonte to feeling an intense preoccupation!!

Battlecat

As always, your update is fantastic!  I really like those low density homes (particularly the green one) near the top of this mosaic.  Where did those come from? 

canyonjumper

Beautiful! I've gotta second Battlecat's request, that is a great home!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

danielcote

Well that makes sense especially spanish and Portuguese liked to colonize south america because its a warmer climate like their own countries.

djvandrake

Looks wonderful.  Quite a mix to see those large apartment buildings in there, and they're all just the right colors too!  :thumbsup:

Rady

Always nice to stop over ...

Quote from: Battlecat on February 08, 2010, 03:38:44 PM
As always, your update is fantastic!  I really like those low density homes (particularly the green one) near the top of this mosaic.  Where did those come from? 

May I support that question? I know you're messy with your files, but ...  :P

If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Nanami

Tomas Neto

Quote from: Battlecat on February 08, 2010, 03:38:44 PM

Quote from: Rady on February 09, 2010, 12:05:02 PM
May I support that question? I know you're messy with your files, but ...

Link here!!!

HOLAMBRA

Teaser

bat

That are two new fantastic mosaics! Both are really beautiful! Great work! :thumbsup:

djvandrake

You certainly have a great collection of Rural Lots and BATs and you put them to such good use!

Rady

I like that one brown cow in the top of your mosaic staring at the big rock .. it seems the cow's saying "Ok, so now - what is that? That hadn't been here yesterday .." :P
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

sumwonyuno

I'm very impressed with the pictures!   :thumbsup:

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

danielcote